26.

Fang, to the Kokotiam Gang: The real secret to immortality? Not dying. You want to be immortal? Okay, that's easy. Just don't die. That's it. Refuse to die. There you go.

Gopal: But how-

Fang, ignoring him: "But how", you may ask. Well, easy. Just don't do it. Refuse to. Say "no thanks".

Metal: They... well, I wouldn't call it inheritance per se. What do you call it when you kill someone and get their stuff?

Quake: Um, murder???

Thorn: Adventuring!

Lunar: Tuesday.

Thorn, singing to the tune of I Kissed a Girl: I killed a guy, and I liked it-

Cyclone, whispering: Should we call the exorcist?

Lunar, also singing: The taste of his cherry chapstick.

Blaze, appalled: Call the exorcist.

Ice: But that place is haunted.

Cyclone: Ghosts prey on fear. Just be confident!

Thunder, marching into the haunted house: I AM NOT SCARED! I AM NOT A P*SSY!

Metal: Hey, Joe said he's coming over this afternoon.

Thorn: Cool.

Metal: Do you know who Joe is?

Thorn: JOE MAMA!

Metal, not even looking up from his phone: Damn, that backfired.

Ice: I made lightly fried fish fillets for dinner.

Blaze: Bro, It's 1:15 am, what the f*ck.

Ice: Do you want the lightly fried fish fillets or not.

Blaze: Well, I mean yeah.

Ice: So come downstairs while they're still hot.

Blaze: Wait, you just made them?

Ice: Yeah, I wasn't tired so I decided to make lightly fried fish fillets.

Blaze: Say lightly fried fish fillets one more time Ice.

Supra: Sori, you need to calm down.

Sori, slamming their fists on the table: BUT HOW CAN IT BE "BIRTHDAY CAKE" FLAVOR IF A BIRTHDAY CAKE CAN BE ANY FLAVOR?!

Fang: I wanna be a knight!

Kaizo, a knight: What the f*ck do you want this sh*t for? I kill people, all right? Their blood is on my hands! Every night, when I go to sleep, I see their F*CKING faces staring at me! Their families weep, and I FEEL NOTHING! I'M DEAD INSIDE!

Lunar: Man, I want some of that in my life.

Gopal: Which way did Yaya go?

Ying: Well, based on the direction of the wind, the broken sticks in the corner, and the slight disturbance in the dirt, I'd guess they went left.

Boboiboy: You could really figure it out from that?

Ying: No, you idiot, Yaya sent me a text. See?

Solar: You are irrationally angry 365 days a year.

Thunder: Well, that's just your personal opinion, I don't have anger issues. Do you guys think I have anger issues?

Metal: Well, we wouldn't really call it an issue. An issue is something you can fix.