2

Frankie and Kiki win. We all weren't expecting that. We each pay the winners twenty dollars then head to our homes. We arrive at my condominium.  We run to the front. I lock my jeep with my fob, then unlock my door. Maura turns off the alarm.  Maura and I remove our coats and let them dry. Not only did I lose my unborn child, but I also lost my dog freeway a few days later. Maura wanted to replace  freeway.  I told her an absolute no.

" Jane let's take a shower and go to bed. I will go first.  Angela did a good job cleaning your place. I  hope you pay her. " " Yes, I pay her. She does a better job than me. She has the patience.  She left me a note stating there was food for breakfast  and lunch made in the refrigerator for us. She said she would go grocery shopping a few days before we return. "

Maura leaves the living room kitchen combination to go take a shower.  I go to my room and begin packing for the lodge.  with her shower before She tells me she will finish it for me. I know she will repack it. This is just Maura being Maura. I grab some sweats and a sports bra with a pair of panties then enter my bathroom.   I take a quick shower. This week
has been long and we were glad we solved all the homicides including the serial one.
Maura thanks for packing my stuff.

"You are sleeping in the nude again." 
" Jane you know it's healthier. Your body needs to breathe."

I get into bed and lay on my back. Maura is lying on her back.  We talk for a few before we both fall asleep. In my dreams, I think about Casey and losing my unborn child. I finish that dream and have a
very erotic dream about Maura.  I wake up with my hand down my panties. I guess I must have masturbated and it woke up Maura. She asks me if I  love her like a lover. I deny it. She told me when I was coming. I  called her name several times stating yes Maura and faster.

" You caught me in a lie. YES, I  WAS HAVING A SEX DREAM ABOUT YOU. I WILL BE RIGHT BACK."

Jane gets up to get clean clothes to change into once she washes up. It turned me on hearing her statements wanting only me. I got up to use the hallway restroom and freshen up. I returned before Jane.

" Jane so you love me like a lover.  You know I experimented in college and enjoyed it.  What are we now?" " Maura I don't want to ruin our friendship.  I am afraid if we make love. I will lose you as my best friend. I don't want to lose that with you."  " Jane, may I kiss you?"  " I guess. "

Maura moves closer and places her hands on the sides of my face and brings me in closer.  She kisses me for a few seconds. I won't lie if she asks me how it feels. It was amazing. 

"Jane, may I continue kissing and do other stuff that will make you want this as I do?"

Jane nods. I get on top of her and bite her bottom lip which she parts her lips.  I slide my tongue and explore the inside of her mouth. Her hands are around my waist. She is moaning.  We kiss more. I start kissing heif I can remove her sports bra. She nods yes. I remove it. Her breasts are gorgeous. Our breasts are touching and ask her if I can remove her sweats.  She nods yes. I begin removing her
more are underneath her sports bra caressing her breasts. Jane's eyes begin to roll back. I stop kissing her and ask her if I can remove her sports bra. She nods yes. I remove it. Her breasts are gorgeous. Our breasts are touching and ask her if I can remove her sweats.  She nods yes. I begin removing them. I feel her panties are getting wetter.  She allows me to enter her with two fingers. She is soaked.  I pull them out for us to both taste her juices.

"Jane you taste amazing.  May I go further until we both come several times?"

She nods.  I put a third finger in her and she is arching her back up and her knuckles are lighter now with the way she is holding the sheet below her. Her hips are going back and forth with my fingers.  I use my thumb to touch her clitoris. This brings her to her first orgasm. She permits me to remove her panties.  I remove them and start pepper-kissing her feet and legs.    When I blow on her lower region, she has her second orgasm. I had my first one. We made passionate love
until around one in the morning. We fall asleep.