15

" Sis I can't go Cavanagh and Laura won't like it. Please drop me off and let me know what is going on. "   " I will and I am calling Laura to tell her what is going on."

Jane is docking the boat and speaking to my wife. She ends the conversation and tells me Laura wants me to stay on the boat. She will come and get me.She will take the fishing equipment  and fish we caught. She will call the boat rental place to pick up the boat. Jane hugs me and runs to her jeep. I yell wishing her luck.

" Ah your awake now. I brought you lunch and water."  " Who are you and why am I here?"

" I am an enemy of  Paddy's and your my bait. He should be here soon. Please eat up. "

" I need to use the bathroom."

He tells me we are too far for anyone to find us but Paddy. He removes the cuffs and cuffs me to him. I think oh great. I cannot use the restroom alone nor escape. I am eating now thinking about my lovely wife and how I was pampered last night and this morning when we made love.

" Maura go use the restroom again.I  won't let it happen again. Your father is close by."

I  go use the restroom and say a prayer I will be found alive. I flush the toilet,  wash and  then dry my hands on my expensive skirt.  Maybe my wife is right on how I spend a lot of money on designer  items. I do buy others designer items too.  I exit the bathroom again and I am glad he didn't watch me. I am handcuffed to a different pipe this time that looks new not like the other one. The other one I was making headway of getting the chain off the pipe.

" Barry anything yet?"
" Jane one of my CIs says she was taken as bait for Paddy. We had people following him."
" I know they lost him. This man is like a ghost when he wants to be. I have personally experienced his disappearing acts on several occasions. IT DRIVES MAURA AND ME NUTS."
Korsak's CI has the exact location on him. We take off to the location.
I see Rick the FBI agent who is interested in me again. I  tell him the only reason he is interested in me is to follow me to get to Paddy. Someone he could never arrest.  He doesn't deny wanting to arrest him but seeing me he wanted to. We make our way to where Maura and Paddy are to be. I see Paddy and he sees me. He aims his the location.
I see Rick the FBI agent who is interested in me again. I  tell him the only reason he is interested in me is to follow me to get to Paddy. Someone he could never arrest.  He doesn't deny wanting to arrest him but seeing me he wanted to. We make our way to where Maura and Paddy are to be. I see Paddy and he sees me. He aims his gun at me to shoot me. I shoot him first.
" I am here Jacob let my daughter go. Maura, are you okay?"  "Yes ."

I look at my father and am worried about him not making it out here alive. An FBI man shows up as well as my wife,  Barry, Vincent, and others.

My father is above us
and has his gun aimed at her. Jane thinks he is going to shoot and she shoots my father. I ran to my father and put pressure on the bullet hole in his chest.  Jane comes closer.  I yell at her to get away and tell her  I hate her. Vincent tells Jane to let it go. The paramedics and I leave with my father.

"Jane, you used your gun. They will need it. I told you to let us handle it. Now all of our asses are in for it ."

Jane hands Vincent her gun. Internal affairs arrive and tell Jane not to communicate with Maura. Jane leaves by a cab. Vincent and I know exactly where she is heading too. We cannot leave so.

I arrive at the and find Maura.

" If I ever meant anything, please tell the men who will be here soon."  " Jane my father wouldn't have shot you. He knows how much you care about me."

The two Internal Affairs detectives arrive.

" Rizzoli I told you to not communicate with her. LEAVE BEFORE YOU MAKE IT WORSE FOR YOURSELF."

I look at Maura and then leave.

" Rizzoli we told you to not communicate with her.
LEAVE BEFORE YOU MAKE IT WORSE FOR YOURSELF."

I look at Maura and then leave.

" Rizzoli we told you to not communicate with her.

Jane leaves and they ask me to tell them what happened when my father showed up. I told them the truth. I tell them any further questions,  they can contact me through my lawyer and my father needs me. I get up and walk to my father's room. I entered his room and wasn't expecting Jane to be sitting next to his bed. He wakes up and sees us both.

" I needed to see for myself he was okay. I only did what I thought was right."  " Paddy, would you have shot her?"  " Yes, she is a cop."  "See, I told you. I will leave so you can spend time with him."