6

" Babe, may I have another pain pill?" " Is it hurting again?"  "No, it's too soon. I placed ice in a zip lock bag for you to ice it again. You look like that won't help.  On another topic, I think Jane was pregnant. " 
"Why would you say that?"  " I overheard her at the restaurant in Boston the other night. It wasn't intentional ."
" I will ask her about it. I am tired.  I am going to take a nap. Please go join the others and enjoy yourself.  I already went to the restroom."  " I  will but the pain medicine is coming with me."

My wife gets ready and leaves after she kisses me.

I see the gang and wave at them. I get in line behind Jane. They ask about Frankie. I told them he wanted me to enjoy myself. I told them I also took the medicine with me because he wanted a pain pill too soon.  I whisper in Jane's ear telling her I told my husband what I heard her talking to Maura about a miscarriage. I tell her Frankie will be
asking you. She tells the rest of that she had a miscarriage and she broke off her engagement. All of the women hug her. Vince and Barry tell her they are so sorry. She gets her cell out and tells her brother she did have a miscarriage and she broke off her engagement.  She texts Angela to ask her to tell  Tommy. She has told everyone here. Her mother says she will during her visit today. Maura hugs her. She places her cell back in her coat and has it turned off. She puts her gloves back on. We ski for another two hours and then head back to our rooms for dinner. We we have in the refrigerators.

Maura reheats our food.   I pour us a glass of wine and turn on the gas fireplace.  We eat our meal and throw the empty containers away except for the glasses. Maura and I finish off the bottle and our tipsy. We make love with no music or TV on. We are learning more about what each one likes with sex. We finally get up to remove what's left of our makeup, take our pills, and use the restroom before we return to bed to kiss some more before we go to sleep.

The following morning we wake up to have more sex. Jane microwaves water for our oatmeal. I make us toast and coffee.  Jane texts. She states in her text telling telling them we are staying in the entire day. We plan on getting body massages after we work out in the lodge's fitness rooms. Maura and I clean up our mess and get dressed to go work out. We take a bottle of water and lock up our guns in the room safe with our wallets and keys. The only key we have on us is the room key.  Jane leaves to get more ice. I call Frankie to see how he is doing. He doesn't answer but Laura tells me that he is sound asleep.  She is staying inside too to look after him. She tells me the swelling is down and it's bruised.  Jane returns a few times with ice. When we both leave, I update her on her brother.

Jane is working out with weights only. I am on the elliptical and later work out with weights. We finished and drank our water. We wipe the sweat and the machines we use. We leave to go take a much-needed shower. We have two masseuse women come to give us deep tissue massage.  We charge it to our rooms including the tip.

" Maura let's heat  our lunch and eat it. No more sex for a few days. This massage was too much for me. I should have gone with the hot stones as you suggested."

We ate and threw the empty containers away. Maura got her needles out and helped me remove my clothes slowly. She has me lay on my stomach to do acupuncture on my back, legs, arms, and neck. I then turn over for her to do my face, arms, stomach, breasts,  and legs. I fell asleep for close to two hours. She was reading a book in bed when I woke up. We still didn't have sex. I wasn't in the same amount of pain. We charged some movies in the room. Maura popped some popcorn and
brought napkins and sodas open to the bed. I hit play. We began watching, eating, and sipping our sodas. We watched two movies we charged to the room. For dinner, we had chicken salad with a beer before we went to sleep.