7

Several days had passed My brother was off his pain medication and was able to resume skiing with us again for a few days. The last two days we went shopping. More like we went with Maura, Kiki and Laura. Laura is an accountant for Kiki's accounting business. She started working for Kiki a few months ago. We finally told the gang along with my mother when we called to check in that we are girlfriends now.  Everyone was happy for us.

" Maura please stop buying. No more will fit in my jeep.  It is not fair for you to ask others to put your purchases in their vehicles. You have enough shoes at your home and mine."

The two of us get into a heated argument over this since being a couple. Kiki interjects and suggests Maura to have the stores mail the items to her home. Vincent mimes he is sorry for his wife's suggestion. I am still pissed. We don't talk too much after that either. The last two day's we stopped having sex and didn't kiss either.  We checked out of our room. We paid our bills and left back to Boston. My mother has purchased my groceries and Maura's with the money we left her.  We still don't talk on the drive home. I help her take everything in which takes some time. My mother is at church. I leave to go home.

I  know Jane has a problem with my wealth and my spending habits. She needs to get use to it if we are going to continue as a couple. I see my clean clothes hung up from the cleaner and my change along with a receipts on  the top of my dresser.  I had asked Angela to keep the change which she never does.  I finish unpacking and begin making myself some lunch with a glass of wine.

I am home.  I am done unpacking.  I made two chili dogs with some fries for lunch with a cold beer.  My mother
uses her key to let herself in while I am watching a football game.

" Janie how come you didn't tell me Frankie twisted his ankle?"  "MA he's  a grown man who has a wife to take care of him when it's needed.  Maura tended to his injury.  If you are here to pick a fight, please go."

My mother leaves and I continue watching the game. The game is over. I  take a nap on my couch.  Maura wakes me up by kissing me and laying next to me.

" Jane I know I make good money and I don't need to work for the rest of my life. With that being said, I shouldn't be made to feel guilty to buy what I want with my money.  I am staying the night.  I already placed my clothes in your closet."  " I  know your right.  Its just difficult for me to accept. What do I smell that smells delicious?"  " Angela made lasagna for us for dinner. I am reheating it up. I brought a salad I made.  Let's get up to eat dinner. "

We kissed some more than got up.  I went to the restroom to relieve my bladder and freshen up. Maura has everything ready when I return. We enjoyed our dinner.  Jane and I clean up and watch the six o'clock news. At around six thirty we decided to go for a jog. Its cold outside but   we wentanyway.  We stretch before and after when we return. We make love in the shower than go to bed to fall asleep.