17

"Jane woke up It was almost three o'clock in the afternoon.  I have never slept in this late."
" Maura we both have been through a lot recently.  Our bodies probably needed the rest. You always tell me to take care of myself."
" Out of all times, you recall that. I am hungry."

Jane rolls me over and she lays on top of me. The look in her eyes. I know what she is thinking and wanting . I do too.

Jane bathroom, food then we can have sex but only in that order. Please let me up. "

Jane smirks and kisses me with us both having bad breath. She places two fingers inside my vagina and ons on my clitoris.  I  give in and enjoy her inside of me. My body is reacting with pleasure. I bite down on her collarbone and mark her as I am coming.  Fuck so much for the restroom. I ended up squirting. Jane tells me I no longer need to use the restroom since my liquid is all over us and my bed. She doesn't stop adds another finger and goes further in me. Fuck it feels so good. How could I ever want a man inside of me again? Jane may be a female but handles me more like a man to make me come several times.  I roll us over when she pulls out and we are both panting. I scoot up on her reach into my bedside drawer and open it. She sees what I am grabbing and smiles.

"FUCK ME HARD DOC AND DON'T STOP."

She helps me put it on and I insert it in her without lubricant. She is already wet. Our hips are moving, my hands above her head with hers. I am going all for it. We both are sweaty morning,  calling out each other names and saying a lot of explicit and nasty words to each other. We both come several times. I finally stop and collapse on her. My breathing is fast. I tell her I will pull out when my breathing is back to normal. She told me we just had breakfast and lunch. We both laugh. I tell her I still am hungry. We will shower separately when I pull out and get dressed. Her brother will be here soon to get the keys, and alarm code, and sign the sublease  About ten minutes later, we are taking showers. Jane was in the other guest bathroom and me in mine. We have learned in a short time what we both enjoy in sexual positions and how. I get dressed in sweats, a sports bra, and one of Jane's Boston PD sweatshirts. I go reheat our dinner and wait for Tommy. Jane finally appears with her sweats on with wet hair in a ponytail."  "Maura I can eat pizza every day. You know that about me."

As we are, eating Tommy rings the bell. I turn off my alarm and Jane opens the front door.

" Aye, you two pizza for dinner cool." Tommy get yourself a plate and a beer out of the refrigerator. " " I tried calling earlier but everything went to the answering machine or a voice mail." " Tommy since I am suspended and the governor ordered her time off. We slept in and barely woke up."  " It must be nice. I have been awake since five this morning. I fell asleep last night and had to wake up early to finish a paper that was due at nine."  " Tommy I put in long hours at school,  residency. I knew quite well the long hours of not sleeping for 72 hours. I am just glad that is behind me. "

We finished dinner. Maura cleaned up while Tommy and I went over his lease and my and my expectations. Ultimately,  I was still responsible for paying the rent if he didn't and repairing anything he did or his friends did if he didn't. He signed it. I gave him a set of keys and the alarm code. He thanked me. He told me he was glad we both were safe yesterday and we are a couple.  He left. We left right afterward in  Maura's Mercedes to
go check on Frankie.  We arrive and my mom asks if we ate
dinner. I ate more because Tommy had my extra pizza slices. We conversed and eventually left back home. We arrived close to midnight.  We chose a chick flick as Jane referred to it to watch while we lay on the couch and eventually fell asleep once it was over.