3

We woke up and had breakfast in bed. We went to buy some equipment that Jane needed for the trip.  My other skis didn't work well for her last time.  She ended up renting skis that cost too much for her.

" Jane I am paying for these for you this time. I felt bad the last time we went skiing.  I thought they work for you. The rental prices were outrageous.
Unfortunately, none were reasonably priced."   "Maura only if I pay for a portion of it."

We took everything to the counter with my additional items.  I paid for the more expensive stuff before Jane had a chance to say anything. She went to get us two gatarodes to leave in the ice chest that was
already in her ice chest. We would get ice on the way to the ski lodge.  Jane ended up only paying for the two drinks, wool socks, and her new ski coat.  We left back to her place to eat lunch and watch a little
TV while we did laundry and put everything away. I cleaned the kitchen and we carried everything to Jane's and my Prius. We arrived at my home within an hour.  We parked in my garage
Angela had her car parked in the third garage most likely Cavanagh's car. Jane left her stuff in her jeep and we entered my place. Cavanagh and Angela were kissing. I cleared my throat so they knew we were present.  Her father died from cancer a few years ago.

" Sorry, you two gals
saw that."  " Shawn no need to apologize.  We all are adults with an active sex life."  " Jane, you two are here early. "    " We came to pack Maura's stuff in my jeep.  We all are leaving after we eat dinner."  " It will be too dark and dangerous. " 
"Angela they are grown adults and have a good head on their shoulders.  They will be okay. "

We didn't say anything and just walked away. Maura closes and locks her door. I jump on her bed and scream into her pillow muffling my scream. 

" Jane it's okay.  We are all adults. I know it's hard to see them
together.  It's not like we walked into them having sex."  
" Maura great now I have that image in my head."

Maura chuckles and I toss a pillow at her.  We start having a pillow fight which leads us to having a heavy making-out session.  I mark her breasts once I remove her sweater and bra. Her breasts are one of my favorite parts of her body.  Maura moans very softly.  She looks at me and tells me to
stop.  I continue until she is nude. I finger fuck her. She is coming and we are kissing.  She moans in my mouth which my captain nor my mother can hear. I remove my fingers and lick her juices. We rest a little before I change my clothes and take a shower.   Jane is taking everything to her jeep. Once I get out,  I strip my bed and place clean sheets and a clean
duvet cover. I spray my perfume on myself and my bedding. I take all my dirty items to my laundry room to wash them a little at a time. The other
items I place in the cleaner's bag that Angela will take for me on her way to work on Monday morning. She works at Vincent Korsak's Dirty Robber which he purchased a few years ago. Jane returns and helps me fold my clean laundry and I put everything in its place.

" I made you all food and cut-up snacks for your mini vacation.  I wish Tommy could come with you."  " MA we wish that too but he is in jail."  " I put more money on his. Books."

We both thanked her for her kindness even though we all chipped in to pay for everything she needed.
Maura looks at me for me to refrain from saying anything.  We sit and watch some TV while waiting on the others.

Maura finishes her laundry.  Everything is put away. Everyone arrives and we all sit down to eat. We hold hands and our mother blesses the food. In her prayer, she asks for us to arrive, be safe, and have fun.   We finish and we say goodbye. My brother, Barry, Vincent helped us take all the food and snacks to our vehicles.  We kiss my mother goodbye and thank Cavanagh for helping my mother clean up.