Chapter 39

Emelia. He's never even mentioned her.

Well I guess I got my wish. I found out something I never knew about Luke.

"Thanks for telling me about this Eureka." I hug her. I'm so lucky I have great friends that would stand up for me. I would do almost anything for them and I'm sure they feel the same way; I hope they do.

"No worries. You'd do the same."

We keep watching the movie, which has been interrupted several times by various conversations and 'stalker time', until it finishes. But my mind keeps racing with thoughts of Luke and how he never told me this. I have a feeling that I won't be able to sleep tonight.

-

I wake up first and groggily stretch. I wipe my eyes and glance at the clock - 10. Not bad, especially considering that I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep. The girls are asleep, strewn across my bedroom floor on mattresses. I giggle at the sight of their sleeping faces. Elena's moaning 'Calum', reaching her hands across the bed to nothing. She purses her lips and smiles. Creep. I shake my head and check my phone. One text from Luke, asking if I'll be home this morning. I type a quick reply of 'Yes! I miss you already! xox'

I'm going to play it cool about this whole Emelia thing, despite him dating her for however long and not telling me. I know what Luke has done is wrong but I can't help but forgive him. I guess I just really don't want to lose him. I'm pretty sure he feels the same way; he doesn't want to lose me. I don't understand why Luke didn't just tell me but I hope, and am sure, that there is a good reason behind it all.

I play on my phone, waiting for the girls to wake up. Luke texts me back, telling me he'll come over soon. I smile and hear a grumble come from beside me. Eureka seems to have woken up.

"Good morning!" I chirp. She stretches and glares at me before she smacks her head back into the pillow. I don't know how I am so awake and happy this morning since I am not a morning person but it might just be knowing that Luke's coming over. Even the fact that he didn't tell me about Emelia hasn't dinted my excitement. I don't even like thinking about that girl though, I don't like saying her name.

"Go away!" She mumbles, trying to sink her head further into it. Her phone dings from beside her and I glance at the contact name. DaddyAsh. She immediately sits up, suddenly alarmed by the sound of a text. She reaches to grab her phone but I beat her to it.

"Did Eureka get a text from 'DaddyAsh'? Aw, how sweet!" I run around the room, accidentally waking Elena and Kat up in the process.

"Go away!" Kat yells. What is with everyone? Clearly they're not morning people too.

"Give my phone back Chiarra!" I shake my head in response and the phone dings again. I laugh.

"Is Ashy getting impatient? Let's find out?"

"No! Don't read it!" She yells but it's too late... and I feel like I could throw up.

Hey baby! I miss you so much. I haven't spent time with you in ages. Alone time tonight then? I love it when you call me Daddy

EW! I did not need to read that but that wasn't all. My eyes accidentally wandered over to the next text.

Come on! I know you want to!

"I feel like I'm gonna be sick!" I scream, dropping the phone. I shake my head from side to side and want to wipe those last few seconds from my mind. I want amnesia, please.

"Let me see!" Elena yells. She grabs the phone along with Kat while Eureka is just standing stiff, blushing furiously. I've never seen her so embarrassed. Usually if she's embarrassed, she'll play it off like nothing but right now, this is exactly the opposite to what she normally does. I would be embarrassed too if my friends went off and read messages Luke sent to me about that 'stuff'.