Chapter 11

Chiarra's P.O.V

I chase Luke, running as far and as fast as I can. It's no use though. He must be super determined to get away from me because he's already run out of the school when I think that I've started to catch up to him. I sit down on the ground to see Michael running after me with Calum not far behind.

"Chiarra!" They're both yelling, calling me to slow down.

I look up and they sit down, both on either side of me. They sit there, panting and trying to catch their breath. Does it really take that long just to catch your breath? They didn't even run that far of a distance; are they really that unfit? I giggle lightly at the idea of Calum and Michael running a marathon; Calum would probably last. I mean, he was going to become a great soccer player and just look at his body! I'm not saying that Michael doesn't have a nice body or whatever but... yeah, he loves his video games. This is not my main concern right now though, how am I even giggling after what just happened? I swear, my emotions are so messed up.

"Hi." I say to them, trying to hold back my tears. It's no use, I let them fall and start sobbing loudly. One minute I'm giggling, the next I'm crying my eyes out. Michael engulfs me in a hug and I dig my head into his chest while he only wraps his arms around me tighter. I wish this was Luke that was holding me; he should be the one with me but instead, he ran off, literally. I don't want to think about Luke though because I know that if we are to break up, which is probably what just happened after he ran from me... I can't bear the thought. It hurts to be away from him and I know he only feels the same way. How am I going to cope?

Calum sits there and tells me it's going to be okay and they will figure something out while I just dig my head more into Michael's chest. He squeezes me tighter. I want Luke though.

Luke's P.O.V

I'm still running. I reach outside of the school and I just keep running, I forget about everything and move as fast as I can. This is a good way to get my mind off things and it's exactly what I need right now. I don't even know where I'm going until I pass a very familiar neighbourhood; Chiarra's. I stand out the front of her house and think about her for a long time before finally deciding to let her go. Of course I still love her but she was just flirting with Brandon right in front of me. Horrible thoughts fill my head like she has been cheating on me and maybe even the whole time. She messed with my emotions for what though, some fun? Did she cheat on me and not see how hurt I would get from this? I don't let it get to me and I just run again until I get back home.

Chiarra's P.O.V

When I'm done crying, which I thought was practically impossible, Michael and Calum offer to take me home.

"I don't want to go home." I say, my mind travelling back to Luke. I know I sound like a whiny baby but I want to be with someone who I can talk to. Being home alone will lead to things being broken and me trashing the house. I don't need my parents becoming suspicious and asking any questions either; it's better if I'm with someone so I can just cry out my feelings.

"You can come to my house. Unless you want to stay here?" Calum offers. No way am I staying here, school sucks as is but now... no way can I stay here!

"Okay. Thanks Cal." I agree, Michael helps me stand and Calum runs to get our things. We jump into Michael's car and Eureka and my friends talk to me on the phone.

"Chiarra, are you okay?" Eureka asks, clearly worried for me. They're in homeroom whispering on the other end of phone, trying not to get caught by the teacher. At least they care and are calling to check up on me.

"No." I cry. I so badly wanted to say 'yes' but I'm not okay. I'm heart-broken and there isn't much that can fix that right now. I don't know anything that can mend a broken heart besides getting the one you love back; seems pretty impossible right now...

"We'll figure something out Chiarra. I swear." Elena chimes in. I believe them and am so glad I have some friends around that care about me. We say goodbye and hang up the phone as Calum comes running back with all our necessities.

I can't bear to be at school right now. There are too many memories of him. Of that boy...

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Note from MrsHemmings579:

Hey guys thanks for reading! Please vote and comment. I also wanted to thank ZaraAdele5SOS for voting and reading my books - it really means a lot to me so if everyone would read her AMAZING fanfic about Luke Hemmings, that would be great.

♡ u all!!!! : P And thanks again for all the views and please vote and comment. ♡♥♡♥