Chapter 3

" WHAT!!!! "

Jungkook hiss after hearing his family shoutings.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE MARRIED " said Jungkook elder brother in law Jeon Seokjin.

" YES HOW " said Jungkook's sister in law Jeon Amy.

" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID " said Jungkook's grandma slightly getting angery.

" what you guys heard " said Jungkook calmly sitting on the sofa.

" what do you mean by you are married stop pull pranks Jungkook you are not a kid anymore " said grandma Jeon.

" I know what I did and it's not a prank it's the truth " said Jungkook ain't liking the tone his grandma using.

" did you ever think what we will say to Lee's, that innocent child will be heartbroken " said grandma Jeon.

" why should I think about others " replied Jungkook not so softly.

" doesn't matter divorce whoever you married " said grandma Jeon making Jungkook blood boil.

" I will not " said Jungkook in challenging tone.

" don't be rediculous Jungkook you are already engaged to Yuna and going to marry her in 1 month " said Grandma getting up from the couch roar at Jungkook angrily.

" that kid love you and after finding that you got married to someone she will be heartbroken " said Grandma in a sad tone.

A cold chuckle left from Jungkook's throat and suddenly the atmosphere turned cold, everyone feel a chill run in their spine.

" yes she loves me she must be heartbroken " said Jungkook mockingly standing up from the couch.

" DID YOU EVER ASK ME IF I WANT THIS MARRIAGE OR NOT, DID YOU EVER ASK ME IF I LOVE HER OR NOT, DID YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME " a loud angery voice boom in Jeon villa making everyone flinch.

" YUNA THIS YUNA THAT IF YOU REALLY LIKE HER THIS MUCH THAN WHY DON'T YOU MARRY HER TO YOUR FAVOURITE SON " growl Jungkook angrily making grandma Jeon gulp in fear, she feel a pang in her heart hearing his words.

" but she lov- " " FUCK HER LOVE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF SHE LOVE ME OR NOT WHAT MATTER TO ME THAT I DON'T LOVE HER HECK I CAN'T EVEN TOLERATE HER EXISTENCE NEAR ME " said Jungkook angrily cutting Grandma Jeon.

" but your mother nee- " " DONT DONT YOU DARE TO DRAG MY MOM IN THIS MESS " growl Jungkook loudly.

" bunny " a soft and gentle voice heard making Jungkook calm instantly who start to take deep breaths while family members breath in relief wipping the sweat from there forehead.

A beautiful lady sitting on the wheelchair while the husband of that lady standing behind her.

Jungkook go toward her mother and sat infront of her, he sign in relief when Mrs Jeon crease his head.

" why my bunny is in bad mood " ask Mrs Jeon softly.

" am already married mom " said Jungkook dropping the bomb on Mrs Jeon who became shocked.

" are you happy with them " ask Mrs Jeon softly after recovering from the shock.

" am very happy with him mom " said Jungkook.

" than why all this anger hmm " ask Mrs Jeon softly.

" your mother in law forcing me to divorce him and marry Yuna " said Jungkook in slightly angery tone making Mr Jeon chuckle.