Chapter 17

Now only family members and close relatives are present.

Tae did the ghrya pravesh and now sitting in the living room.

" let's go " said Jungkook holding Tae's hand getting up from the couch.

" ohh where young man " said his aunt, his father's cousin sister Ae-cha.

" affcourse to rest was are already tired " said Jungkook making everyone laugh.

" rituals are still remains after doing them you guys can rest " said his aunt and Jungkook pock his tongue inside his mouth staring at Ae-cha.

" enough with your ritual my wife is already tired by your so called rituals " said Jungkook blankly and everyone look at him worriedly while Tae hold his hand tightly.

" but bunny rituals are important " said Eun.

" I ain't stopping you to completing your rituals but look at Tae how tired he and and moreover he is wearing heavy dress and jewelleries " said Jungkook in seriousness.

" Jungkook it's okay " whisper Tae in his ear and Jungkook look at him glaring.

" do your rituals tomorrow good night " said Jungkook and lift Tae in his arms in bridal style and go upstairs while everyone looking at him in shock.

" what just happened " said Bora in shock.

" they were so domestic uwu " squeal Jieun.

" is his wife that much precious didn't we all performed rituals hmm " said Ae-cha annoyingly and Jeon's look toward her with speed of light making her flinch.

" yes he is " said Bora glaring at her making her nervous.

" than we also take some rest we all are tired we will do rituals tomorrow " said Hyunbin and took Run from there, one by one already left from there.

" Jungkook it's okay relax " said Tae cupping Jungkook's face who's jaws are still clenched.

Feeling his wife's soothing touches he breath out, he enter in their bedroom and both cheeks turned pink seeing the decoration of the room.

" wify it's our first night " said Jungkook with wide grin.

" put me down I need to change " said Tae slapping his chest making him pout.

" you are no fun wify " said Jungkook pouting.

Tae go toward the mirror and start to remove his jewelleries while Jungkook is sitting on the sofa staring at him.

" do you need help " said Jungkook when he saw how Tae having problem to remove his heavy earings.

" no I will do ( hiss ) " Tae hiss a little trying to remove that heavy earing.

Jungkook go toward Tae and hold earning in his hand while Tae left the earning staring at Jungkook through the mirror.

Jungkook smile knowing very well he have all attantion of his wify, he tenderly removes Tae's earings.

Than he remove his necklaces one by one he removes Tae's every heavy jewelleries except his bangles, Jungkook sit infront of Tae and lift his lengha a little putting Tae's foots on his own leg removing his heavy anklets making Tae sign.

" gosh they are so heavy how the hell you are wearing them till now " said Jungkook putting those anklets on the dressing table.

" they are ancestral mom give me those every bride wear them " said Tae.