Chapter 40

Morning came sunrays are falling over Tae who is sleeping peacefully in warm comforter he is wearing Jungkook's shirt.

He start to wake up he look beside him with sleepy eyes but didn't found him there and look around and found Jungkook wearing his coat getting ready.

" are you going somewhere " ask Tae sitting up in sleepy tone.

" yes just some business purpose " said Jungkook making his tie.

He sit infront of Tae whose eyes are closed " still feeling sleepy " ask Jungkook softly cupping his face and Tae nod his head in return hugging Jungkook snuggling in his chest.

" don't go naa let's sleep for some more time " whine Tae shifting in Jungkook's lap who hold his lower back securing him in his lap.

" just a little work Soniyo I will come fast " said Jungkook softly and Tae whine more in return.

" but I will feel cold without you " whine Tae.

" seems like you are still tired " said Jungkook softly, Tae become clingy when he didn't have his complete sleep.

" I just come back you wouldn't even no " said Jungkook cupping Tae's face with one hand packing his lips again and again.

" please " said Jungkook kissing his cheeks and Tae mumble " okay " in sleep.

After bribing Tae with kisses he walk out from the room locking the door.

" any important work for that you called me here " said Jungkook with a sinister smile and Alex turned toward him.

" let's sit and talk peacefully " said Alex calmly.

" peacefully you know how to talk peaceful I never know " said Jungkook his eyes are shining red a dark majestic aura radiating from him.

He sit on the chair line a king sit on his throne.

" you still have your royal habits " said Alex coldly staring at him with pinkish yellow eyes.

" some habits can't be forget you know ohh but seems like you had forget alot things " said Jungkook with a smirk and Alex clench his jaw.

" but must say you choose a beautiful location " said Jungkook looking around with his sharp bloody red eyes, they both are on a top floor of a resturant from where whole Paris is seeing but it's only them.

" bark what you want hurriedly I have to go to my Macaria " said Jungkook boringly sipping the red wine while Alex is staring at him coldly.

" you don't deserve Macaria " said Alex and Jungkook give him a boring look.

" okay so " said Jungkook gulping the whole wine putting it on the table magesticly resting his hands on the table looking at Alex with a smug face.

" you born again to told me this " said Jungkook innocently while Alex is staring at him blankly.

" ohh my divine grace " said Jungkook standing up from the chair.

" am feeling so special you know it's so heart warming that you reborn because of me ahh my divine grace am feeling so precious " said Jungkook dramatically resting his hand over his heart.

" what am thinking we should do a bromance drama what you say " said Jungkook with wide grin looking at Alex.

" I reborn for Macaria " said Alex in cold tone calmly.

And Jungkook's features turned cold he chuckled coldly and look at Alex with a sly smirk.

" still living in dululu " said Jungkook tilting his head staring into Alex's soul like a predator who is so ready to kill his prey.