Chapter 5

continue from last chapter

" you guys know eachother " ask Bora in shock.

" yes he is that angel I was talking about " said Eun smiling creasing Tae's head who is also smiling.

" bunny that's why you are saying I know my daughter in law " said Eun to Jungkook who is nodding his head with a wide grin, but his heart is thumbing loudly in his ribcage feeling Tae's heated gaze.

" what's your name " ask Grandma coldly till now she is observing him while Jungkook sit beside Tae and hold his hand into his looking at Grandms with cold gaze and this action didn't go unnoticed by grandma

" my name is Kim Taehyung mam " said Tae professionally bowing a little making grandma impressed a little by his professionalism, grandma nod in return.

Grandma turn to Jungkook than said " would not you introduce your wife ".

Jungkook nod his head blankly than introduce every family members to Tae in soft tone while grandma observing them both.

" she is my mom Jeon Eun " said Jungkook pointing toward his mother.

" nice to meet you again mam " said Tae smiling a little.

" mom call me mom baby " said Eun in return Tae nod his head.

" he is my father Jeon Hyunbin, he is my uncle Jeon Woosik and aunt Jeon Bora, they are my siblings ( pointing toward Namjoon ) Jeon Namjoon and his wife Jeon Seokjin, he is my 2nd brother Jeon Hoseok and his wife Jeon Amy and he is my 3rd brother twin of Hoseok hyung Jeon Yoongi and she is the one and only granddaughter Jeon Jieun and he is the youngest one among us Jeon Wooji they both are siblings and anut and uncle's kid " said Jungkook while Tae smile at them bowing a little.

" and she is the elder of this house Jeon Aera " said Jungkook coldly while Tae bow toward her.

" so tell something about your family " said Grandma coldly.

" I don't have family am an orphan " said Tae with a little smile making family members shock looking at Tae sadly.

" hmm no family no status you know how much lucky you are to marry my grandson " said Grandma mocking him, Jungkook's knuckles turn white listening her words.

Tae notice his mood and hold his fist in his own hand interwinig his fingers with his ( kook ) and this action didn't go unnoticed by grandma who smile for a sec which instantly replace by coldness.

" I don't think it have to do something with my family and if I had a family than still am the one who will marry Jungkook not my family right " said Tae in calming tone making grandma impressed while Jungkook smirk internally.

" hmm you quite got a tongue I see, do you do any job " ask Grandma wickedly.

" no " replied Tae and Jungkook steal s glance of Tae.

" but I give jobs " said Tae completing his words.

" you give jobs quite interesting and what kind of job you offer " said Grandma.

" fashion designer " replied Tae making grandma frowning.

" I own a national company Mrs Jeon " saud Tae looking at Grandma while other become shocked.

" affcourse you own CROWN right haha " said grandma Jeon mockingly.

" know me very well Mrs Jeon " replied Tae with a smirk once again making members shocked.

" nice joke " said grandma.

" but I don't like jokes Mrs Jeon " said Tae now coldly with emotionless face.