Chapter 9

continue from last chapter

Tae come into Jungkook's bedroom and find Jungkook sitting in the bed with head down.

" I did something " said Jungkook still looking down while Tae is looking at him.

" no you didn't " said Tae calmly going toward him.

" no you are lying I did something downstair right " said Jungkook and this time he look up eyes having tears and Tae felt a unknown pain in his heart seeing Jungkook's tears.

He sit beside him than Jungkook ask in desperate tone " what I did ".

" you raised your hand on me " said Tae calmly and a tear slip through Jungkook's eye which Tae wipe immediately.

" am sorry for hurting you " said Jungkook in guilty tone.

" I don't remembered saying you hurted me " said Tae softly.

" but you said just now that I raised my hand on you " said Jungkook wiping his tears.

" yes you did but didn't hurt me " said Tae standing up from the bed and go toward bathroom.

" oh " said Jungkook with a frown and follow Tae inside the bathroom.

" what are you doing " ask Jungkook when he saw Tae mixing black salt in water which is in bathtub.

" clean yourself and also wash your clothes in black salt " said Tae putting black salt container in the wash basin slab and look toward Jungkook who seems lost in thought.

" what are you thinking " said Tae standing infront of Jungkook.

" I don't know am not feeling good " replied Jungkook rubbing his head.

" do you need a hug " said tae and Jungkook instantly hug him snuggling in his neck

" ahh it's feeling good " said Jungkook pulling Tae more close hugging him tightly while Tae is creasing his head.

" did something happened today like something strange " ask Tae.

" no nothing wait you know something very strange happened today " said Jungkook remembering the incident when he was coming out from the company.

" you when I entered in the company I was feeling like someone was watching me which made me very uncomfortable I was feeling very I can't describe it into words " said Jungkook now resting his face on Tae's shoulder who hummed.

" when I walk out from the company a lady bump into me she is strange lady, she was looking at me like a creep with that smile I don't like it " said Jungkook while Tae unknowingly tight his grip around his husband.

" forget about her hmm " said Tae backing away from the hug cupping Jungkook's face planting a kiss on his forehead.

" EOMMO " squeal Jungkook with wide eyes.

" you kissed my forhead aww my first kiss from my wife " squeal Jungkook acting like a teenager girl who just got attention from her crush while Tae shake his head done with his husband's dramatic ass.

Tae pulled out a pandent from his neck and make Jungkook wear it who is looking at the stone which is dangling in the black thread.

" this " said Jungkook.

" I made this with my magic, there was a time when I was not able to control my powers so I made this, it's help to control my powers " said Tae.

" so now you will aslo loose control " said Jungkook.

" no I will not, it's was in starting am now perfectly trained don't worry, don't take off this ever from your neck " said Tae.

" ok mam " said Jungkook saluting Tae who give him a annoyed look and walk out from bathroom.

Jungkook after taking bath standing infront of the mirror looking at his coller bones and chest with a frown.

" I don't remember getting a tattoo here " said Jungkook tracing his fingers in the black marks which are printed on his neck.

" strange things happening with me " mumble Jungkook and wear his clothes and walk out from his room going downstairs.

Tae and that lady sitting in the living room with other members while they both are staring at each other.

Tae scan her up to down while she is doing same than Tae said " a Wiccan " noticing her nails.

RING RING

Tae's phone ringed he said " excuse me " and stand up picking up the call.

" a Macaria " said the lady smirking.

Jungkook come downstairs and go toward his mother whining " mom am hungry ".

" than let's go and have lunch " said Eun creasing his cheeks.

" umm who is she " Jungkook ask to Eun seeing the lady sitting other side of his mother.

" am your mom's friend Asterin " introduce the said lady herself.

" ohh hlo aunty " said Jungkook in return Ash give him a smile.

" let's go mom " said Jungkook making Eun sit on wheel chair pushing it toward dining hall, Jungkook didn't notice but the pandent which he is wearing come out from his shirt which Ash notice.

Ash stand infront of Jungkook who give her a confused look, she hold the stone but immediately back away feeling a current run through her system after touching the stone while Jungkook put the stone inside glaring at Ash.

" hmm such a protective wife you got Asher " said Ash with a sly smile.

" excuse me aunt but my name is Jungkook not Asher " said Jungkook.

" when I denied " replied the lady.

" let's have lunch " said grandma noticing the tansion in the air.

Everyone is sitting at the dinning table having chit chat about the engagement.

" Taehyung and Jungkook I want you both to go bouquet and get your outfit done while Taekook nod their head in return.

" you too all start preprations of their marriage we don't have much time left " said grandma others nod their head in return.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

do votes and comments ❣️
see you guys in next chapter
byebye