Chapter 41

Jungkook enter in the room locking the door behind eyes are still red as he walk toward the bedroom.

He enter in the bedroom and smiled softly seeing Tae who is still sleeping peacefully but a frown come on Jungkook's face he gaze sharpen when he noticed the a red rose bouquet and a strawberry bouquet resting on the side table.

Jungkook scan the whole room he don't have any memory buying those bouquet and he locked the door from outside before going than who had come and put those here

Jungkook look at the balcony curtains which are dancing because of wind and he go toward the balcony he found the door open he enter in balcony and scan around it's impossible fo a normal person to climb 30th floor.

" Jungkook " he heard Tae's voice and his eyes got normal as he walk inside the room locking the balcony door.

" you got me those " Jungkook found the bouquet in Tae's hands who is smiling them looking at him with wide boxy smile.

Jungkook smiled too as he nod his head " thankyou so much " said Tae sincerely opening his arms for Jungkook who go toward him.

" thankyou fo the flowers " said Tae kissing Jungkook's left cheek.

" thankyou for the strawberries " said Tae kissing his right cheek.

" you like them " ask Jungkook softly tugging his hair and Tae nod his head.

" I love them " replied Tae packing his lips hugging him.

Jungkook too hugged him kissing his forehead staring into nothing with those bloody red eyes just one thing roaming inside his head who had put those bouquets here he is in confusion because the aura he felt is positive without any presence of danger.

Hansung is sitting in his balcony reading book suddenly a flower bouquet come infront of his and Hansung smiled widely.

He took the bouquet and look back finding Arzen sitting behind himself.

" how is it " ask Arzen softly to Hansung who replied " beautiful ".

" but not more than you " said Arzen tugging his hairs making him shy.