Chapter 24

continue from last chapter

Truck hit their car with full speed and Jungkook hold Tae tightly as their car flip in air while glass of their car also break.

Suddenly everything turned into slow motion, glass pieces which are going to hit Jungkook and Tae suddenly stop on their place as if someone has made the time slow.

Jungkook smirk as the black ring around his eyes are is shining, Jungkook blink and soon with the speed of light Jungkook break the car's door and step out from the car at a good distance from where he could see the car which is in air and the truck which going to hit the tree.

Jungkook blink and everything turned normal the car soon fall on the road as fire catch the whole car and the truck hit the tree Jungkook is looking it all a dangerous smile dancing on his lips.

" fool to think that you can kill my Macaria " mumble Jungkook dangerously while Tae is peacefully sleeping on in Jungkook's arms.

Jeon mansion

" mom what are you thinking " ask Eun looking at Grandma Jeon who seems lost in her thoughts, only elders are sitting in garden having their tea and coffee.

" am thinking how everything changed after Tae come in this mansion " said grandma and other smile.

" yes grandma he come with happiness in our family look how much happy we are now and also mom is also fine and all thanks to Tae " said Amy coming toward them with a plate which is full of snacks.

" all daughter in law of Jeons come with happiness just look naa we are loosing share in business and as Jin's and Amy's come we got more share with more profit with their luck " said Hyunbin making Amy smile.

" mom I was thinking that how about we go on a family trip like we always do and this time Tae is also with us " said Amy.

" good idea " said Bora excitedly and Woosik looking at her affectionately.

" let's talk in evening when everyone will come " said grandma and Amy nod her head excitingly.

RING RING

Hyunbin's phone ring he pick up the call and stand up from the chair suddenly in shock said " WHAT ".

" we are coming " said Hyunbin and look toward Eun everyone looking at him worriedly.

" Jungkook's car found on highway and it's burned officers said it's because of the accident as a truck which got hit in a tree found there " said Hyunbin and tears welled up in Eun's eyes.

" my son " said Eun as tears rolled down from her eyes.

" but officer said the car was empty they didn't found any person inside the car neither around of it " said Hyunbin and family members breath out.

" call call kook " said Bora and Woosik immediately called Jungkook.

" he pick up the call " said Woosik.

" put it into speaker " said Hyunbin.

" Hlo " Jungkook's voice heard and all breath in relief which they were holding.

" Jungkook where are you " ask Eun hurriedly.

" mom are you crying " ask Jungkook.

" just tell where you are " said Hyunbin.

" in hospital " replied Tae and they again got shocked.

" in hospital why what happened " ask Bora.

" nothing serious actually Tae's head hurting a little so I got him hospital but why are you all sounding dead worried " ask Jungkook.