Chapter 20

I would never fall in love again until I found him~~
I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"~~
I was lost within the darkness, but then I found him~~
I found you~~

Jungkook and Tae are dancing both staring into each other eyes a content smile dancing on their lips both are looking like they are madly in love with each other but where is the lie though right.

Guest and family members looking at them in aww, they applaud loudly after the song end.

" always stay happy like this " prey Eun internally.

" you know wify we just meet 2 weeks ago but you know what i feel " said Jungkook looking at Tae.

" what " ask Tae hands resting on his chest feeling his heart beat under his palm.

" I feel I know you ever since before we even meet " said Jungkook.

" hmm maybe our soul knows eachother " said Tae.

" you too feel that " ask Jungkook with amazed eyes and Tae nod his head.

" we are soulmates " said Jungkook with wide eyes making Tae's heart brust in uwu.

" you know you are cute " said Tae with a adoring smile and Jungkook pout.

" am hot wify but you didn't let me show my hotness on our first night " said Jungkook pouting and Tae roll his eyes on him.

" are you still feeling pain " ask Jungkook creasing his waist.

" a little " replied Tae resting his head of Jungkook's chest they are now slow dancing by the way and other couples are also dancing but our main leads in their own world.

" wify if you want I can took your all pain for 9 months " suggest Jungkook innocently and Tae become dumbstruck hearing his words, he stop moving and look up at Jungkook.

" only if you want " said Jungkook innocently blinking his eyes cutely.

" you are pervert " said Tae glaring at him, he push him slightly and walk away making his pout.

" wify~~ " whine Jungkook following Tae who is going toward where Eun and Hyunbin are.

" your son did something look there " said Hyunbin looking at how Jungkook is whining following Tae.

" you tail less bunny what you did now " said Eun to Jungkook who is pouting.

" I just want to dance with wify " said Jungkook sulking.

" I don't dance with pervert like you " said Tae in duhh tone making Hyunbin and Eun chuckle and Jungkook give him a broken look.

" hmm than with whom you gonna dance " said Jungkook looking at Tae with a small pout.

" am gonna dance with mom " said Tae and go toward Eun who is looking at him with sad eyes Hyunbin and Jungkook also smile sadly.

" come mom let's dance " said Tae and hold Run's hand and a electricity run through Eun's system Tae's eyes shone a little green.

" Tae baby I can't " said Eun.

" mom you can trust me " said Tae and pull Eun slightly who stand up in her legs Hyunbin and Jungkook looking at them with wide eyes.

Amy hope and Namjin are also dancing but they stop in shock seeing Eun standing, while older Jeon couple and Bora Woosik talking to guest their eyes got wide in shock.

Soon warm tears form in Jeon's eyes because it's been years they saw Eun standing on her own.

" didn't I said you can mom " said Tae with a smile and Eun looking at him with teary eyes.