Chapter 7

continue from last chapter

Jin and Amy serving every one desert after they all had their dinner.

( Ghaver 😋😋 did you guys eat it, it's so tasty, around Rakshabandhan they get sold highly as this is Rakshabandhan's main sweet, there are many types of Ghaver but I like that Malai ( cream ) one 😌 )

" wow it's so sweet and soft " said Tae eating Ghaver.

" you know bhabi Amy bhabhi made this, she makes best tasty desert " said Jieun making Amy shy.

" it's so delicious noona " said Tae liking the sweet taste very much.

" than here also take one more " said Amy putting one more piece in Tae's plate while Jungkook is looking at Tae with happy smile.

" it's getting late I think I should leave " said Tae looking at the time in his Rolex.

" what no you are gonna stay here from now on right mom " said Eun to grandma who nod her head.

" yes Jungkook go take your bride to your room, tomorrow pandit ji will come and from tomorrow marriage preparations also going start so you guys too sleep " said grandma and stand up going toward her room while grandpa also follow her.

" good night bhabhi " said Jieun and wooji and left for their room.

Soon everybody left for their room not before saying " good night " to Taekook.

" this way your majesty " said Jungkook bowing infront of Tae dramatically who roll his eyes.

" lead the way peasant " said Tae to Jungkook who took him upstairs.

In Jungkook's bedroom

Taekook enter in the room Tae is scaning the room while Jungkook lock the door and go toward Tae and back hugged him.

" this is our room, do you like it " said Jungkook.

" hmm it matche with my taste " replied Tae.

" wify lets sleep am sleepy " said Jungkook breaking the hug and go toward bed and lay on it but he open his eyes wide when he feel himself floating in the air, he look toward Tae who have his one hand in air looking at him and swear on every god, goddess in the universe Jungkook is seeing his death infront of his eyes.

" wif---wify " said Jungkook nervously who is now landed on the sofa clenching on it with his life.

" I didn't forget what you did Mr Jeon so it's a little punishment, you are gonna sleeping on the couch " said Tae glaring at Jungkook who breath in and out patting his heart.

" tha----that----thats it " said Jungkook stuttering while Tae give him a confused look.

" ohh my god, okay it's okay, all is well all is well " said Jungkook patting his heart breathing in and out.

" what happened to you suddenly " ask Tae giving a judging look to Jungkook.

" no---nothing happened ever---everything is fine " said Jungkook stuttering a bit with a calm face atleast trying to be calm.

" he is dangerous I need to be careful " mumble Jungkook gulping.

" good night " said Tae laying on the bed covering himself with blanket switching off the lights with a snap.

" wify~~ " Jungkook whine sitting on the couch pouting looking around as the room is dark without no light.

" what " replied Tae who is trying to sleep.

" I want to sleep with you " said Jungkook but don't get any reply in return from Tae but got hit by pillow on his face, he pout and rub his nose.

" you know am afraid of dark " said Jungkook in pity voice and am saying IT'S NOT A LIE.

A snap heard in dark room and lamps which are hanging on the wall lite up " now sleep " said Tae with closed eyes but Jungkook pout grow wide.

" Mrs Jeon are you sleeping " ask Jungkook trying to peak in Tae who is back facing him.

" no am sitting in a 5 Star resort and finalizing a million dollars deal " replied Tae with closed eyes.

" ohh sorry " said Jungkook nervously.

" Mrs Je- " NOW WHAT BITCH " growl Tae sitting up on the bed glaring at Jungkook who immediately lay on the sofa hiding his face from the pillow.

He peak a little from the pillow but instantly cover his face after founding his precious wife's heated gaze.

" am very sleepy Mrs Jeon why are not you sleeping " said Jungkook removing pillow from his face acting like nothing happened trying to play if cool.

" if I heard one more word from you mouth am gonna hang you in the air for whole night " said Tae glaring at Jungkook who pout and close his eyes.

" wify " whisper Jungkook very slow.

" wify are you sleeping " again whisper Jungkook.

" look like you are asleep am coming to you " again whisper Jungkook.

" wify you didn't said anything am taking it as a yes " whisper Jungkook very low.

Jungkook get up from the side and go toward the bed and lay on it beside Tae who felt the bed shrinking beside himself than he said " who gave you permission to lay her Mr Jeon ".

" wify I asked you permission but you didn't said anything so I took it as a yes " said Jungkook back hugging him.

" I didn't heard you and excuse me what are you doing " said Tae still closing his eyes feeling Jungkook's hands on his clothed stomach.

" you were sleeping wify and am back hugging you as I said am afraid of dark what if a ghost come and eat me " said Jungkook and pull Tae more close snuggling in his nape.

Truth to be told Jungkook can't stay away from his wify for even a min. and always try to find a way to get close to him.

" wify you kno- " GOSH MR JEON IF YOU DIDN'T SHUT YOUR MOUTH AM GONNA THROW YOU OUT FROM THIS WINDOW AND YOU KNOW VERY WELL I AIN'T JOKING " said Tae dangerously.

" sorry " mumble Jungkook scared by his wife packing Tae's side nack with closed eyes but what couple didn't notice that how Jungkook's chest area shine a bit through his black shirt.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

do votes and comments ❣️
see you guys in next chapter
byebye