Chapter 2

Caroline just looked at me because she knew what I thought. How can I lose this trip? Imagine what could happen in it: meeting hot guys, having long sleepless nights with best friends and much much more.

"Maybe we can actually speak to Mrs. Underwood, she's really nice and maybe she'll think about it."

"I know Caroline, but even if she agreed, I would have to talk to my new principal."

My depression through all the happiness of the rest of the sophomores wasn't noticable.

That day Caroline, Eliza, Cristy and some other friends came to my house. As we all liked similar things we started watching One Direction's concert, until Eliza screamed that jack and Finn where live on Younow. We all shifted to my laptop and started to watch.

"Hi guys! Welcome to Younow!" Jack said

"Before Jack starts doing anything stupid, there's something we want to tell you. We are planning more trips around different places because we want to meet more of our views."

I always drool when I see both of them, but listening to their accents literally kills me.

"Yeah, Finn's speaking specifically about other countries in Europe. The only ones we know for sure are Spain and Italy."

I was about to cry... Please Finn don't say on october. Please, please, please

"October 8 we'll be on Spain..." Finn started. I just couldn't take it, and said I needed to go to the restroom. Everyone knew what was wrong with me, but they let me go.

That day ended without any of us speaking about the Harries or the trip. The next day at school I didn't go to my first class. Mrs. Underwood called me to her office even before Math even started. All the thought that go through my mind before she speaks are ridiculous. Is it bad? Did I do something wrong?...

"Melissa, after the announcement yesterday I did saw your face." I hate being so transparent.

"And I want to tell you I've got great news for you. I spoke to the principal at the school you'll be going to in Chicago and she agreed to let you go to the trip with us! Isn't it great?"

Great? That can't describe the feeling. This was way better than great. The trip, 2 and a half weeks less of class on a new school (which I knew meant extra classes of something but who cares).