Chapter 3

The trip was 5 months away, but we had plenty to do and plan. When I told my friends what happened, we gathered and started to plan the trip. my first thought was: how are we going to get ourselves to meet the Harries?

"I've got an idea." Christy said. "We should tell them we are great fans and we would love to meet them."

No kidding, if all of our eyes had the power to burn stuff, Christy would have been dead now.

"Are you serious? How many times have they replied to your tweets?" Caroline said.

"Maybe an e-mail can work better."

"We don't lose anything trying, do we? We can all send a similar mail explaining that we'll go on a school trip and would really like to meet them, even if it's only for a picture." I suggested.

Christy, Eliza, Caroline and I started working the mail out. We wanted something short and concrete, but that explained ourselves good.

A week before we summer started we got a response. The four of us! Perhaps the fact of each one of us sending it more than 4 times helped us to get noticed. The mail I got in response was this:

Hi Melissa!

We would totally love to meet you and your friends. When the date of our trips are closer, write us back to let us know where and when we can meet you!

Lots of love, Jack and Finn xx

I swear I could print that and make it my room wallpaper. I couldn't wait to talk tomorrow to my friends.