Chapter 5

I turmed with my head facing down. The only thing I saw was a man's body in my back. A navy blue shirt with white stripes. So it wasn't a teacher, which was fine.

"Who was behind you? He looked not-american super hot!" Caroline said. The best part is that she only got to see his back,which was so big and muscular and wow.

"I don't know, but he's not Spanish. Anyway, tell me about what you guys wrote to Jack and Finn and their response." I was still uncertain if I had have written them back.

"Haven't they told you? They will be staying at this same hotel! But we still aren't sure when they'll be here and what will they be doing."

"That's great! I really hope to see them!"

"We all do Melissa. And well, lets leave to the class, we don't want to start this trip punished."

Caroline and I waited for the rest and left to the conference room to have the "class" Don't teachers get it? Its Europe for God's sake. No one has time for classes, but if that class give us the right to a night break, it's worth it.

After the lecture my friends and I decided to go out and stroll through the streets of Madrid. I've got to admit that the city was gorgeous, but at night it looked magical. We were done with Mrs. Tarrago at 6 and gave ourselves an hour to get ready and go out.

"Caroline wait!" I said before we left to our rooms. "How are the rooms arranged? I only know we are in pairs but who are you sharing with?"

"I'm with Eliza, and Christy is with the new exchange student from Ireland."

"Maybe I'm with Rose. I'll see you at 7."

I went to my room and opened the door, it was all dark except for the bathroom. My roommate was taking a shower and I decided to lay down for 5 minutes. Later I turn and saw there was a piece of clothing on the bed. I turned the light on. I took a look to whatever was on the bed. It was the navy blue shirt with white strips.

"Shit..." The water was closed and saw him coming out. I saw his naked back with a towel on the bottom.

"Did you fixed the room mistakes? I don't know if they would change..." He started as he turned and saw me on my bed...

"Oh, fuck..." He said. And he was Jack freaking Harries.

"I thought that too..."

"Hi, I'm..." He started

"I know, Jack. I'm Melissa. Apparently your roommate." This kind of stuff only happens to me...