Chapter 8

I ran down the lobby and saw all of my other friends sitting on the couches. I started looking for Caroline. I hadn't remembered yesterday about telling her my room's detail. She will kill me, I mean, she loves Jack and know that she met him I bet she has fallen even harder... My crazy self stared to think out loud, but I was almost whispering, "Caroline, where are you? I've got something juicy to tell you... Caroline..." I swear if someone saw or listened to me, they would think I'm nuts. Then someone grabbed my back and pulled me somewhere far from all the other girls. It was Caroline.

"When were you going to tell me about your room with Jack?!" She asked somehow between angry and excited.

"I was going to tell you now actually. Yesterday night I was about to tell... Wait. How do you know anyway?"

"Good question. Rose said it. I hope she's keeping her mouth shut, that bitch won't get far with Finn when teachers change her room..." Caroline started to raise her voice.

"If they change her, they'll change me, but let's forget about her and focus about my room! You know, if you want to, we can change rooms someday. I don't want you doing something you may regret, but maybe really getting to meet Jack."

"Would you really want me to do that? Aww that's really nice of you. What about tonight? Maybe we can talk, then have dinner then put our pajamas on, or not..."

"Promise me you won't Caroline."

"Ok, maybe not tonight."

"Nor in this trip."

"Fine mom, I won't try anything with him. Maybe Finn will be easier...!

"Caroline!"

"Just kidding, you know he's all yours honey."

We both got to the lobby to see there was no one. All of the other girls had banished. Gone. Like magic. Can this really be happening to me? Maybe other girls would thought that they were lucky to be in my situation, alone in Madrid with your best friend. But if anyone (specially I, who wasn't part of the group, but was there) got into trouble they were sent home.

"Caroline what are we going to do?"

"Relax Melissa, let me see who we can talk to..."

When she stopped speaking, I got a message. It was from Rose. It said, "Where are you? Been looking for you to get a place together on the bus :*" I immediately called her although my father had specifically told me not to. She didn't answer. Shit. I was stressed now. And Caroline is supposed to be the carefree, but she looked almost as bad as I did. I wasn't able to see her when she stared to walk away and speaking on the phone. I turned around and made my way to a couch. I stared to close my eyes and singing Heart Attack really low. I know, I'm a freak. I shut up when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What took you so long?"

"Didn't know you were waiting for us." Said Finn with his gorgeous smile. I think I drool sometimes. Hope he doesn't notice. Then Jack appeared from the back.

"Finn I know what plaza they're going, want to go there or..." Jack looked up and saw Finn standing by me. "Melissa? I thought your group already left."

"They did, and they left Caroline and me." Caroline was walking toward us

"Who's Caroline?" He shouldn't have asked that in front of her. I saw how her face changed. I wanted to change the subject right away.

"She's my friend, remember? Anyway we need to get to the plaza ASAP because I don't want to be sent home."

"Of course not, how else are we going to continue seeing each other?" Finn said with a grin. Can't tell if I started blushing or the room got hotter.