Chapter 7

Dinner was really nice. My friends and I got the chance to speak with Jack and Finn as if they were our friends since kindergarten. The food was Spanish and it was delicious. I shared with Caroline a paella, which is a rice with shrimp and other sea things. 

Jack is so funny, he tried to ask for his food in Spanish, which is not so good. After I saw he wasn't able to communicate with the waiter, I helped him. He looked at me so amusingly. 

"If I didn't know you were American, I'd swear you're Spanish." He said 

"Well, thanks Jack. I would love my teacher thinking the same way." 

"I'm serious Melissa, your Spanish is just great. Do you speak any other languages?" 

"I do, I speak French and Italian too." I said giggling not wanting to sound conceited." 

"So I'm in presence of a way-too-smart girl..." 

"No Jack, you're not. I'm more than ordinary." 

"I think languages are cheeky."

After everyone finish, we got up and started walking towards the hotel. It wasn't far away, but we felt stuffed and walked super slow. I used this time to tell Caroline what had happened with the rooms. And of course, her advise was to keep that room and maybe I could get a visit from her at night. To see Jack, not me. 

When I got to hotel we all said goodnight except for Jack and me, because we were going to the same room. Jack was acting all cool, but I could see he thought it was kind of awkward. He opened the door and let me in first. We sat in our beds, but I didn't want to sleep yet. I walked towards the window, the view was special. 

"Don't want to sleep too?" Jack asked with his sexy voice

"I can't, I guess I will just stare at the window. Unless that bothers you, I can listen to my iPod or something..." 

"No, do you want to chat or something?" And when I nodded he started. "So how do you know us? I mean, how did you saw our channel?"

"A friend show me a video, and asked me, who do you think is more hot. There was someone between you and Finn and I can't remember who, but I saw you and said you were and then I saw Finn and realized something was wrong. You both looked similar and hot. And listening to your voices omg. That's when I realized you were twins." 

I don't know what was so funny but Jack laughed so hard. And said, "Well that was quite a story. Do you still thing I'm hot." I started to blush, like I always do. I just nodded and said nothing, Had a mini panic attack. After that I just changed to my pj's and got ready to sleep, which was remove make-up, contacts and got my glasses on. So funny to find that Jack was wearing his glasses too. He looked at me and said with a smile, "You look cute." Which I knew I didn't. 

I got in my bed and Jack turned off the light. As I laid down Jack said, "Melissa, do you want to know something?" I said yes. "When I saw you, I firstly thought you were the cute kind of shy. I think you're a nice and very smart girl. I hope we can be really good friends." I smiled and was just able to say,"I have hoped for that too, for a long while." 

I didn't realize how much time went by, but I slept pretty soon. The next day I woke up at 8:30 a.m because we were going to visit many places. The day was hot, summer-like weather, but we weren't allowed to wear shorts and don't even get started on spaghetti strips. Yeah, catholic-school-girl problems. I got up and saw that Jack was still asleep, so I quietly got my clothes and got to the bath. 

I love taking long and hot showers although sometimes I'm not supposed to, because of time or water, but I love them. I still can't believe I'm sharing room with Jack and that he's the most normal and cute guy I've ever met. Maybe the only guy I know now, but my horrible love life is another story. 

When I'm done, I grave a towel and start the drying process but inside the tub, because I love it still being warm. I put the towel around my body and move the curtain. Having my contacts on after the shower and all of the heat getting out was making it hard for me to move and knowing what I was stepping on. I turned looking to the shower and stated walking backwards. I don't know why I did that, I'm clumsy for that. I moved until I hit something. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." Said Finn laughing, so I had hit someone...

"God! What are you doing here?" Everything was getting clearer, Finn was wearing nothing but his pants... 

"I came for some of my stuff that Jack took. And you?" How come he's so funny in the morning. 

"Mm, this is my room, and I was taking a shower to go to visit some Plaza we're going today." 

"That's great! I love Plazas" 

"You're coming?" 

"Yes, we've nothing to do in the morning. Would it bother you?" He looked really cute in the morning, and with his glasses, I can't even describe his eyes. 

"Of course not, I was just surprised, that's all. And I really like you Finn and would love getting to know you, but can't it wait until I'm dressed?" 

"I thought we were fine like this p, but I can wait." And he started to walk towards the door. "Melissa take care of your towel, wouldn't like Jack coming and seeing you half naked." He laughed and closed the door. The towel wasn't falling or not giving any view that shouldn't be given. 

I got dressed really quickly and did my make-up, a simple Tanya tutorial I have learnt for my everyday look, and got out of the bathroom. If I loved him so much before I met him, am obsessed right now. And yes, I do fall easy, but anyway there´s no chance to get him to like me, at least not with slutty Rose on the way...