Chapter 10

I woke up to find myself alone in the room, turned to see Jack's bed perfectly done. The strange thing is I swore I saw someone and not only in the room, but in my bed hugging me. It must have been a dream, a pretty realistic one.

I forgot to put my alarm and thought I was already late. Turns out it was just 7:42 a.m. Why isn't Jack here? I rubbed my eyes, got my glasses and stared at the window. The view was amazing. As I got closer I saw a coffee shop with tables on the outside. There was a couple touching hands and laughing, they seemed so happy and I was sure I want that.

I got my contacts on and started looking for my outfit for the day. I started checking what I had and saw some leggings that I liked, and tried them on. With the pj top it looked awful, I took the leggings off and started looking for something else. "Where did I leave the other part of the pj...? " On my drawer I found some nice shorts I could use and continued searching until a noise was made by the door. I jerked off to one side of the bed as fast as I could, but I wasn't faster than Jack's eyes because he saw me and stared laughing in a nervous way.

"My God Jack! Why didn't you knock?!" I started to get red and hot.

"Just so you know, I saw nothing." And laughed more, "I didn't knock because I thought you would be asleep, you always are when I go to the gym. And besides I think you look cute asleep."

"I am if you think a drooling monkey is cute asleep."

"Anyway, I'll get a shower because I stink". Although Jack was laughing and being nice, I could tell something was wrong with him. Maybe something happened at the gym. As he took over the shower I couldn't go out without a shower and it was way too early to go anywhere with Caroline or Christy. I sat on my bed and started watching anything that popped up on Youtube, until someone knocked at the door.

"Jack open the door!" It was Finn's voice. "Can we please talk?" Should I open the door? Does he even know I'm here? Jack just got into the bathroom. I'm opening the door. I walked towards the door ignoring completely that I had half pjs and I was half dressed up.

"I thought you wouldn't... Oh, hi Mel." I liked him calling me Mel.

"Hi Finn, Jack just got into the shower." He looked worried, maybe he and Jack fought.

"Oh, well don't tell him I bumped into you please, just tell him you saw me coming." That's weird...

"I will" I said smiling as if I hadn't noticed something was wrong. He just looked at me and then left as fast as he could. I got into the bed and waited for Jack to get out. As he did I told him what Finn told me to. His answer was just "I don't think I want to speak with him now" and he did looked upset.

Jack's POV

I'm acting like crazy, why am I so mad.

 "Stop pretending you don't like her because you do." I hate when my mind is speaking to me. I'm still trying to figure out if I like her or not but one thing is for sure, she likes Finn. And I'm extremely mad about yesterday because she was sick! He took advantage of the situation. When Melissa told me he came, I decided I would go and speak with him.

Before I could knock Finn's door, Rose opened.

"Well hello Jack, I bet you came looking for Finn, he's in the restroom, he must be right outside." i find her so fake...

"Thanks Rose." I entered the room and Finn got out. I trying to be as calmed as I can.

"Finn, can you explained what happened yesterday night?"

"Good morning Jack... and yesterday? Nothing happened, why?"

"I saw you in bed with Melissa"

"That's what we're going to talk about. She was by herself on the room, I went there looking for you and she was making noises, so I went there until I realized she was sleep-talking. She seem so sick I was just there accompanying her. And left when you came. Why?"

"Nothing else happened?"

"No." Finn started to get confused. "Jack don't tell me you like her"

"I don't, but she's nice and you can be a player whenever you get the chance to.  Remember?" Finn started an awkward laugh. He indeed knew he could be a player but that was a game, he would never play with someone that's not into that kind of games.

Melissa's POV

Our activity day was short. We were free to do whatever we wanted after lunch. As this was our last day at Spain, I wanted to have fun and relax, Italy will be even better.  Caroline told me that she hadn't been able to speak a lot to Jack and I had a plan, I would ask him if he wanted to get some ice cream with us. I got into the room and just found a note in my bed. "Hey Mel, I went out with Finn to shoot something for a new project. I won't be late in case you want to do something with some friends in our last day in Spain."  This was perfect for Caroline. I told her about the note and we got ready to go out. In our way down we found Jack and Finn waiting for the elevator and they asked us to wait for them.

While we were waiting someone came down to the lobby. Rose, to our surprise she was coming too because Finn had invited her. Hate her