Chapter 6

Anyone would be willing to have a room with Jack Harries. Even me. But this situation was way too awkward. Was he going to sleep in the same room? Would he see me with no make-up (which no other boy has)? And if anyone of school knew, they would kill me or either see me as a slut even if I did nothing.

"I thought you were Finn." He started after he had clothes on.

"I thought you were Rose... I mean, a friend. I'm one of the girls from the trip that wanted to meet you guys."

"Well what a best way to know each other than sharing room?" He started laughing until he saw my laughing/preoccupied face. "I meant it in a good way. Finn was supposed to ask why we weren't in the same room."

After that I didn't asked for a picture because I felt somehow that we would be together for more than a while. I told him we could speak after I got dressed to leave.

"So Jack, which are your plans? I though you arrived to Madrid tomorrow."

"I guessed we didn't wrote you back after the first time."

"Because I didn't send a second mail." I said way too low.

"Finn and I wanted to make some new friends, so we arranged our trip to be exactly like yours." And before I could say anything Finn entered the room.

"Mate I know what's wrong. Like the girls are paired in rooms but there was one alone and we were registered along with another girl, our rooms were mixed. So we are both sharing with a girl from the group." After that he realized I was there.

"Hi, I suppose I'm part guilty for that. I'm Melissa and registered after all of my friends did."

"Oh, hi! I'm Finn. And what are we going to do about this?"

"If you want to, I can speak to my friend who is sharing a room with you and I can change room with Finn so you guys can be in the same room and avoid the awkward situation."

"The thing is I already spoke to the man in the lobby and he said there was no mistake and he misunderstood everything. He thought I wanted to be in a room with a girl and he said he would keep an eye on me, if he saw I changed room he would kick me out."

"I'm sure my friends and I will work something out in dinner..."

"Can we go too?" Asked Jack sounding excited.

"Of course I would love to have a dinner with you guys. It would be a dream come true actually. But my friends and me are huge fans of you. We might get a bit overwhelmed."

"No problem, after they realize we're just normal, they'll chill." Finn said

"Yeah right, normal super hot british AND twins. I don't know how I'm not drooling right now." They started laughing at me and then went to the lobby.

The first thing I wanted to do was to ask how neither of Caroline, Eliza or Christy had told me Jack and Finn were going to be here. But when the three of us came out of the elevator, they just screamed. After all the excitement and pictures we took we went to the nearest restaurant, and for my surprise, Rose came along. Jack seated next to me, which was really nice, and Rose was seated next to Finn. Or we could say she was seated ON him.