𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟎.

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯'Red Tears,' The John's🎶🎧

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
'Red Tears,' The John's🎶🎧

Author's Pov
Ivy and Armani found themselves in a state of peace at the present moment. Despite knowing that their relationship differed from the norm, the more time they spent together, the more they resembled an ordinary couple one might encounter on the street. Ivy and Armani embraced their unique dynamic, uninterested in fitting in with societal standards. They cherished the freedom to move at their own pace, regardless of whether it aligned with traditional expectations or not.

The deeper Ivy delved into her relationship with Armani, the more she came to the realization that she was becoming unconcerned about conforming to her parents idealized image of her romantic life. Of course, blatantly explaining her love life with a serial killer wasn't an option, but she didn't feel obligated to tell them. Growing up, her parents were always loving, but they also held firm opinions and set expectations for her future. Although they were completely supportive of her sexuality, they had envisioned her introducing them to a successful, accomplished young woman as her partner.

An ordinary one..

She was keenly aware that, for the time being, it would not be possible to introduce Armani to her family. It seemed as though they were more informed about Smiley's life than Ivy was herself. They were always quick to share any new information about Smiley with Ivy. Despite this, Ivy took comfort in the fact that she now knew Smiley as Armani, and not as the stranger constantly depicted in the news that she once hated. Ivy found it completely unfair to Armani, but at the same time, she wasn't sure if Armani was even interested in things of that nature.

And she was correct..

Armani didn't feel bothered by the fact that she hadn't been introduced to Ivy's parents. She had a strong feeling that she wouldn't be embraced by them anyway, and she was at peace with this realization. To her, there seemed to be no reason to feign a typical couple dynamic when there was no requirement to engage with someone's parents in the first instance. That's just how she saw things. That's how her mind operatied.

Ivy's eyes slowly fluttered open as the soft morning light filtered into the room, causing her to squint against the gentle glow. The sunlight bounced off the windows, creating a bright glare that was further intensified by the open curtains. Memories from the previous night began to flood her mind, eliciting a faint smile to grace her lips. With a contented sigh, she sat up, feeling the cool, empty space beside her where Armani had been.

Her expression shifted to a frown as she glanced around, taking in the familiar surroundings of Armani's childhood home.
Glancing downwards, Ivy noted her lack of undergarments and turned her attention to the chair adjacent to the bed. She extended her arm, retrieving Armani's white t-shirt and quickly pulled it over her head. The fabric enveloped her figure generously, though it fell just shy of providing full coverage.