Chapter 9: Prelude to the fight

In the ORC club building and it was the day of the rating game between Rias and Y/n against Riser. As Y/n looks to his Peerage because he was missing a knight piece and Rias don't have a full Peerage.

So, he has to think about something on how he'll help Rias since he confess to her yesterday, and he thought about something as he turned to her.

Y/n: Rias. I thought about a idea.

Rias: What is your idea?

Y/n: You can take my some Peerage with yours.

Rias: That may work. But it'll be temporary, yes?

He nodded in agreement but he explained to her and her peerage that he have enough faith and confidence that they'll win against Riser because they have unique abilities and this made Rias blush at his words as her new boyfriend but was Riser had to ruin the moment while saying that they can back down. Rias said that they'll win and break the marriage contract as Y/n forgotten about when she said that almost he have to tell his parents later on after the fight. When Riser gotten scared of Y/n and Rias, then he left. After that just happened, Y/n is telling everyone that they can win because they've been trained for the rating game and Y/n inform them that he'll be the one to fight Riser and saying that Riser is going to make a mistake for challenges Y/n Frostia.

They cheer for him as they're getting ready for the Rating game.

(Hope you guys enjoyed it and sorry for Chapter 9 of Frost prince is a short chapter because I wanted to build up for the fight in the rating game.)