XXI

Thank you so much for 1K views, everyone. I am deeply grateful to all who have read my story and continue to do so. Thank you immensely.

💗💗

VOTE!

Yaara teri kahani mein

Ho zikar mera

Kahin teri khamoshi mein

Ho fikar mera

Rukh tera jidhar ka ho

Ho udhar mera

---------------------------

Aradhana's POV

"I have been here for the last 15 minutes," he answered. I frowned because I hadn't seen him when I entered or when, I stepped outside.

"You know how to swim, right? Then how did this happen?" he asked, his gaze roaming over me. I gritted my teeth, frustrated that he always interrupts me. I took a deep breath and coughed a little.

"This water, but wait—"

"How did you know that I can swim?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him. I don't recall telling him, so how did he know?

"I just do," he shrugged, and I sighed, realizing he wasn't going to change. As I glanced around, I blurted out,

"I fell backward and... I wasn't prepared for this. I mean, I never thought this would happen and I wasn't even alert to my surroundings," I admitted, looking around. Before, I had been standing near the railing, admiring the beautiful setting sun, but now, I sighed.

"And why did you scream?" he inquired.

"Arey, how do you know?" I asked impatiently. How does he seem to know everything? Then my gaze drifted to his bare, strong chest. He wasn't wearing anything. Does that mean he was in the pool before I came to our room?

"Why did you scream?" he asked again, growling, and here I am, treading water to stay afloat. I was tired now.

"Please take me to the corner" I said looking at him, he looked at me and then, abruptly turned me around I gasped as his hard front came touching my back, I gulped as a sensation stirred in my stomach, and warmth spread near my neck due to our sudden change in position. Then, I felt his hands encircle my waist.

"Arey-" My words faltered as I was dipped into the water for a few milliseconds before resurfacing, floating. No, no he was swimming backward, and there I was, on his front, floating along. The water caressed the sides of my body, enveloping me, and I found myself enjoying it.

I giggled, holding his hand that was wrapped around my waist.

"Rana sa," I giggled more, as he dipped us into the water and then resurfaced. I was thoroughly enjoying it.

"One more, please," I requested, and he obliged, moving from one corner to the other. It felt so surreal and delightful; I could even see the setting sun, and that too with,