XXV

Vote Target - 11

Comments - 7+

Love you all💗🪷

Kaagaz Ke Pannon Pe

Main Likh Doon Tera Naam

Lakeeron Mein Hi Likh De Tu Anjaam

Main Tera Tu Meri

-------------------------

Rudransh's POV

I heard her hissing and then she shifted slightly, yet she remained in the same position, unable to move an inch due to her injury. She sighed and fell asleep again.

She has been doing it for the past five to six hours, and here I am seated on the floor next to the bed, cradling her slender fingers in my calloused hands, occasionally finding myself lost in her.

Or could say brutally injured her!

She was at 290km/hr. speed, and this is the least that happened to her, but it's too much for my baby. She was crying so much while they were cleaning and dressing her wounds that I was having goosebump's all over my body by just looking at her.

The drama happened down was in not my plan until, I saw fear in her eyes when everybody was asking how this happened to her, so having with no other option, I accepted the responsibility despite being aware that everyone present would be greatly disappointed.

But for her,

I can cross every limit,

Because she is the only limit, I have in my life.

Everything has been perfect since last week when she and I decided to give our marriage a chance. I was on cloud nine. Imagine, the girl I admired from afar is now my wife, and she's asking to work on our marriage together.

I was trembling with happiness; everything was unfolding just as I had hoped. We were chatting; she was sharing her day, and I was doing the same. We texted each other like any normal couple. 

In the quiet moments, when the world fades away and it's just her and me, I find solace. Three years of clandestine pursuit, of watching her from the shadows, have led us here—to this shared existence.

She doesn't know the lengths I went to, the secrets I kept, the nights I spent mapping her life. But now, as her husband, I see her differently. The curve of her smile, the way her eyes crinkle when she laughs—it's all mine.

Her presence is intoxicating. I breathe her in, and the air tastes sweeter. She's my obsession turned reality, and every stolen glance, every whispered promise, binds us tighter.