XXVI

VOTE!

Saathiya... Saathiya.

Pagle se dil ne Yeh kya kiya

Chun liya.. Chun liya..

Tujhko devane ne

Chun Liya

------------------------

Aradhana's POV

"Rana sa please put me down I can walk from here," I said in his ears as the lift door opened and this man royally ignored my plea and continued to walk.

We are heading toward the open sitting area in the garden as Ranvijay has escorted them there and they, Vani, Kartik, Veeransh, and Ananya all have come to meet me.

Arav, my baby boy is not present here as he is having his day out with his grandparents, but I am happy as I was so bored but now I have them, it will be refreshing though, we reached the garden, and I heard Akriti's voice.

"Look they are here" she gasped, and I closed my eyes as they all started hooting,

"Ohhh, ohh bhai..." Of course, they would because my husband is carrying me in his arms all through the way.

"I told you to put me down already" I gritted my teeth near his ears, he lastly glanced at me and then kept me down on the couch, brought a small stool to keep my injured leg, and then sat beside me.

"Is the husband husbanding?" Anaya commented and all laughed, my lips twitched, but I managed to maintain a straight face.

"What would you like to have guys?" Clearing my throat, I said changing the topic, and called the maid as she was standing nearby.

"Bike" I heard Adi saying,

"What?" I frowned looking at him.

"Yeah, the bike that Rudransh forced you to ride, where it is?" Veeransh said this time, trying to glare at Rana sa. I bit my lower lip getting their point gulping I stated,

I guess it is time, to state the truth, Aradhana!

"Guys it's not him" I sighed "It's me" I uttered they all looked confused, and frowns appeared on their faces I nodded to them and then glanced at the maid and told her to bring some refreshments, snacks, and black coffee for him, nodding she left and then I turned towards the curious eyes.

"What do you mean by it was you" Vani stated

"Yeah, tell us," Ranvijay said and now everybody present looked serious I licked my lip and lastly looking at him who was already staring at me I started.

"I was the one who went to ride the bike, be... behind his back, he got to know about this afterward," I told them the truth handing my neck low, a large gasp was heard that made me flinch on my place, keeping my hand on my chest I looked up to see Adi standing tall, horrific expression lacing his face.

"Wtf Adi" Rana sa questioned and then he sat down mouthing sorry but shifted in front on his seat and asked in a slow voice that was barely audible, but everybody heard it,