XXII

VOTE!

Ho sajni re

Kaise katey din raat

Kaise ho tujhse baat

Teri yaad teri yaad staave re

-----------------------------

Aradhana's POV

"Okay, class, that's all for today. Have a good day!" I exclaimed. After gathering my belongings, I walked out of the classroom and headed to the staff room.

I bit my lower lip to suppress the smile that was forming because of the bouquet of red roses—my favorite—waiting on my desk.

I know they're common, but I adore them, the dark red ones. Approaching my desk, I picked up the bouquet, rolling my tongue in my mouth in anticipation, I blushed.

Its him,

I know.

It's been a week since that conversation in the washroom where Rana Sa and I decided to give our marriage a chance. From that moment until now, I've been smiling and blushing like a fool.

His actions always make me red like, like tomato I chuckle and take a long breath smelling the fragrance of roses. Sending me flowers is one of those actions.

I am happier these days, we are talking, gossiping and what not, like he tells me about his day in the office, like how it went and some stuff about meetings and all.

Not much but yeah, he tells in these days I came to know many things about him and one of those is that he doesn't like to speak much, Matlab limited hi bolte hai jyada Nahi. 

"Par par....par..." he is so much of a good listener, like I tell him about my day, and he takes so much interest in my talks, and his responds are so genuine and innocent. 

His blue eyes sparkle as he listens intently, complementing his statuesque, Greak god-like body.

"Bhagwanjii" I mutter while face palming 

"We are not going there Aradhana!" I warn myself, but my stupid self does not listen, and I take my phone opening my gallery, going to video section I click on the specific video, and it starts.

In which my husband is in his gym and is weightlifting, his vest sticked to his body like second skin, his sweat mixed with his cologne, looking so good. I lick my lips as he lifts it over his head stays for like some time and then "dhaam!"

As he drops them, sighing a sound of click was heard as he removed his belt 

"Ahh" I exhale and fan myself as I started to feel hot just by looking at it. I don't know why the fuck I recorded it I shouldn't have right? I lick my dried lips and Seclect and click it on delete button but froze in between, 

"Ek bar toh dhek hi sakte hai n?"

"Haan haan" and I watch it again and again.....

"Okay, I am not going to delete this" I conclude coz its hard Yaar, how can somebody delete this much hot and se..sexy thing from there phone. I sigh my thoughts these days are not at all presentable and if they are about him then toh don't ask!!