XXVII

VOTE!

Ishq Di Baajiyaaa

Jeetiyan na haariyan

Jaan se lag gayin

Jaan ki yaariyan

-----------------------------

Rudransh's POV

"I only belong to you Rudransh Singh Shekhawat" she whispered, her eyes shining with vulnerability.

"You always did, Aradhana Rudransh Singh Shekhawat," I confirmed, my voice steady.

She always did; she was meant to be mine.

My Aradhana,

My only worship.

I wrapped my arm around her frail form as she rested her head on my shoulder, appearing calm and somewhat content with my explanation of her past.

Her past was never an obstacle for us, at least not for me. For her, it represented the darkest period of her life, one she wished to erase from memory.

She yearned for a gaze that would see only her, not her past, not her future, just her.

And from that day, I saw only her—today, tomorrow, and every day thereafter.

I will always see only her.

As for her past, oh! that is suffering to the extent that he, himself is not able to recognize who he is now.

And he deserves it.

He deserves it for shattering her so thoroughly that she believes herself unworthy of love. Convinced that no one could ever love her.

How wrong my baby is,

She will never be unloved by me,

She is well tangled with my soul, For eternity.

She snuggles more in me, in my neck, and sighs, I just stare at the sky it's evening now, the sun is going to rest now, and the moon will show up, I lick my lips and look at her knees, and ankle it must be hurting her!

I sighed and saw Veeransh and Adi coming back from the garage discussing about new bike I guess, I never liked bikes too much.

Cars have my side, their drifts their speed their roaring everything fascinates me, but my wife likes bikes, time to make a new collection, I guess!

"Rani sa" I frowned and turned to see who the hell dared to disturb my wife and was going to ask her to shut up but then, the song started to play more precise the ringtone of her phone,

Angadaiyaan leti hoon main jab zor zor se
uff angadaiyaan leti hoon main jab zor zor se
Ooh aah ki awaaz hai aati har aur se
Main toh chalun is kad-

She flinched at her place removed her face from my neck, and blinking her eyes, looked at her caretaker and forwarded her hand to take her phone.

To talk to the person other side-