act ix

ACT IX : causes & effects

"What's wrong?"

Lauren was now wide awake and sitting up in bed, as soon as Robyn finished with the phone call, she was on her with questions after learning that it was her niece on the other side.

"I gotta go get Ivy" Robyn states getting out of bed without second thoughts. She moved around the room to get herself dressed so she was more presentable since she was sleeping with nothing but shorts and sports bra.

"Get her from where at this time of the night?"

Lauren also got out bed, concerned etched across her face, she didn't even think twice as she too as started putting on her clothes when Robyn turned to her.

"Where you're going?" She asked with raised brow.

"I'm coming with you" she states as if that should have been obvious.

"Someone gotta start with the boys Lo"

"Shit" she sighed realising her wife was right. They had two small kids under their roof and can't be left alone. She looked at Robyn with a pout.

"I will get her home safe baby, I promise" Robyn spoked now fully dressed, she leaned down pressing a kiss against Lauren's lips. Once she pulled away, she kept her hold on Lauren's shoulders, softly gripping her shoulders.

"Baby I'm so sorry for any parts I played in this. I want you to understand that and know that while we were away you were all I thought about and I was well behaved" Robyn expressed, she didn't want her wife thinking she was too was out doing bullshit. She genuinely was just enjoying herself, they all were and technically Onika and Beyoncé weren't together at the time but still...

Lauren smiles softly then pressed a gentle kiss against Robyn's lips, she pulled away with a small sigh afterward "I know and I believe you" it wasn't that she was doubting if Robyn had slip while she wasn't around because the two were on the phone practically 24/7, how else was she meant to update them on Onika's first ever tour? She was just annoyed about the situation her cousin was facing.

"I just hate what Nika is going through." She pouts then stepped away from Robyn after the Bajan woman kissed her forehead "now go get our niece and bring her home. Her ass is gonna get it because the fuck she's doing out this late!" She huffed with a glare making Robyn chuckle low.

"Wait, should I call Nika?"

Robyn sighed looking at the clock and seeing how late it was but she's sure Onika and Beyoncé would be beside themselves if they realise Ivy wasn't in her bed.

"I say call Bey, Onika will definitely lose her shit"

Lauren nods and Robyn finally turned leaving the room. Lauren listened as the front door indicated being opened then closed again followed by the sound of car engine before driving off. She exhale deeply before grabbing her phone.

~~

Robyn was able to located where Ivy was thanks to the location finding. She scoffed as she spotted what she knew was Onika's Mini Cooper parked in front of No.5 venue car park. Robyn hasn't been to this venue before herself but she's heard most big people party, banquets, gala etc were held here. What the hell was Ivy doing at some party at her age?

She turned heading toward the entrance where she was instantly met by the two bulky securities at the doors. Once they noticed her both of them looked utterly surprised. Not everyone you have a run in with one of the top self made billionaire in the industry.