Chapter 7: Royalty on the field

My Dad is playing against the Dolphins. So we all flew to Miami. I'm excited cause we're in Maimi. Too bad Jeilani and Nia couldn't come since her parents didn't allow her coming cross country for a football  game and her boyfriend was up in New York anyways. "Just have fun for the both of us." she told me before I got on my plane. 

Mom and I stayed in a separate hotel from the team. The team had to stay together no matter what. We caught up with Aunt Gina, Uncle Kav, and Jarvis. He is one of Dad's friends from college. Mom tolerates him but she wouldn't put anything past him though. "Madison. Beautiful as always." Jarvis says. "Jarvis who nearly ruined my relationship with my husband when we in college. Still the same person as always." Mom says. Shots fired. "Okay. Cassidy!" he says.

"Don't you dare touch my child. Come on Cass." Mom says as she takes my wrist. "Mom! Daddy help!" I say. "Can't help you sweetheart." Dad says. Me, Mom, and Aunt Gina all went to get our nails done. "Again, why can't you let Jarvis breathe." Gina asks. "Cause Jarvis is an idiot. Still can't look him in the eye for what he did." Mom says. "Maddie we were in college. You think I wouldn't accepted Odell. I forgave him for what he did to you. Plus you got Cassidy to think about now. Anyways Cassidy. How is that cutie you have for a boyfriend? What's his name?" she asks. 

"His name is Jeilani. He's an outside linebacker for my school. He's six one. 215 pounds and with that cute skin, hazel eyes, dimples, and pretty smile." I say. "Maddie our baby is in love." she says. Mom smiles. "Of course. How are you and Kav doing?" Mom asks her. "Pssh me and Kav are getting married. Might as well since we have a godchild to spoil." she says.

I smile. Cause everyone who knows me loves to spoil me to the max. 

At the game it was always live. Being escorted to the skybox was always the highlight. Me and Mom had customized OBJ jerseys. Hers had 'Wifey'. Mines had 'Daddy Baby'. Everyone else just had Giants gear.  

"Welcome Beckham family." Uncle Jarvis and Dad were on the field. I was in between Mom and Aunt Gina. "G-men." we says