Chapter 3: School Days

Being in a private school really scares a person who hasn't been in one all their life. But ours you can wear whatever you want to a point. The athletes and the rich run this school. Luckily for me and  Nia, we got the eye of the two sought after guys in the school. At my locker I felt someone's hands on my waist.

"Hey beautiful." Jeilani says. "Hey." I say as I look at our reflection in the mirror.  "You look amazing." he says. "Thank you. Even though I'm rocking not the best outfit." I say. "Don't worry. Who cares. You still look beautiful." he says. He walked me to class. "So I was thinking me and you go somewhere this weekend. You know, a movie, dinner." he says. I look at him. "Cool. Sounds nice." I say. "Where you live anyways?" he asks. "Queens. My parents moved me there when I was a baby. Cause my Mom didn't want me in a penthouse." I say. "Sounds cool." he says.

"We not that far from each other. I'm in the Hamptons." he says. "Well, I'm making a visit with a special someone." I say. "Who?" he asks as we reach my first period AP history class. "It wouldn't be surprise if I told you right?" I say. "True. I'll see you after class Cassidy." he says as he kisses my cheek. 

I knew I was cheesing extra hard when I sat beside Nia. "What you smiling for Beckham?" she asks. "Nothing. Nothing." I say. "Lies." she says. "Alright. Jeilani walked me to class and asked me out." I say. "Aww. He really does like you. I thought Cally was just being a typical dude when he said Jeilani is feeling you." I say. "You need to stop doubting you boyfriend." I say. "I know but please tell me how the Jeilani Wright is taking you on your first date?" she asks. "Dinner and a movie." I say.

"You got a good one." she says as out teacher starts our lesson. After class Jeilani and Calvin were waiting outside the door. "Hey you two." I say as Jeilani pulls me in for a hug. Calvin and Jeilani look like brothers. Same hair color, same eyes, same skin tone, and almost same positions on the field. 

"How was class?" Jeilani asks me. "Long but now I'm better that you're here with me." I say. This is going to be the best day ever.