Chapter 16: Treaty

I decided to take Daddy's offer. He was in his office. "Daddy." I say. He turns and looks at me. "Daddy baby. You not mad at me any more?" he asks. "Still am but I want to make deal with you." I say. "What kind of deal?" he asks. "I'll go to the camp as long as Jeilani and Nia come with me." I say. "Deal." he says as we shake hands. "Pleasure doing doing business with you OBJ." I say. "Change your outfit too Cassidy." he says. "Daddy. I'm sixteen and I wear stuff like this all the time. Why you trippin'" I ask him.

"I'm not. You my baby. And I'm happy you waiting to have sex." he says. I still haven't told him I had sex with Jeilani yet. "Yeah." I say as I walk out into the foyer then into the kitchen. Mom is crawfish. "Hey Mama. Crawfish!" I say. "Your Uncle Kav and Aunt Gina are coming over for dinner." Mom says. "Yay. I'm going to finish up some homework in the living room with Tzar." I say. 

Tzar is my Dad's dog that has been around forever. He had puppies and we keep two of them. But Tzar stayed with me ever since I was born. He was sleep in front of the fireplace. "Tzar! Here boy." I say. He woke up at the sound of my voice and walked over. "Hey boy. How's my best friend?" I ask him.

When I finally got done with half of my English paper. The doorbell rang and there was my godparents. Tzar went to Uncle Kav. "Nice for you to leave me buddy. As much as I feed you." I say to the dog. 

"Just saying he's loyal to the fam." he says