Chapter 12:Feel it

I'm over at Jeilani's one Saturday to help dog sit. His parents are out of town for a business trip in Atlanta. So he's here by himself. "So all weekend in this big house with no adult supervision." I say.

"Nope." he says to me as he leads me into the living rooms. "Your parents cool with you being over here?" he asks.

"Yeah." I say. He turns on the stereo and Jacquee's 'Feel it' comes on through the Beats speakers. "What your parents do?" I ask him. "My parents are big time producers. And in the house outfitted in all of their music stuff and plus they are responsible for every major album that has gone platinum." he says. 

I smile as he turns on the tv. We settle on the couch. My parents and I had the talk but my Dad would flip if he found I had sex. Trust he would ground me till I'm old and grey. Me and Jeilani were looking at each other until we were inches apart. Our lips hovering, waiting for someone to close the gap. He closed the gap. Our lips are a perfect match for each other. I pulled back a little. "Maybe we should stop." he says. Were looking at each other in the eyes. "I don't want us to." I say to him.

We began kissing again. Hotter than before. He was climbing on top of me. He took off his shirt and underneath all the designer clothes is a perfect well sculpted body. He took off my shirt and there we were just starting to get hotter and heavier. He took off his shorts. He had on designer briefs. I could see the imprint of his friend. "Just let me know when to stop." he says. He took off his boxers. He opened his wallet and he pulled out a condom. When he first went in it hurt like crud. "Just breathe for me baby." he says sweetly. I could feel the tears come down my face. 

When the pain finally went away it was replaced by pure bliss. This was one of the best ever. After we bot climaxed we both snuggled up to each other. "I love you Cassidy." he says.

I kiss him as I fall asleep on his chest.