Chapter 1: a normal life

Hi minna-san! This is a random story i made! XD so i'm sorry if it's boring! Anyway, here's the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*tick, tick, tick* i was waiting for the bell to ring. "So, kids, the formula of the-.... Hey! Kushikawa-san! Are you listening?" The teacher suddenly said to me. "H-hai! Sensei!" "Good! So-" *RIIIIIIIINNG* "well, seems like the bell has rung. Well then, class is dismissed!" The teacher said.
Woohoo! I danced a happy dance inside my head. "Yo, Ruri! Wanna go to my place and play some games?" Ryu said. "Yeah! Sure!" Then, we headed to Ryu's house.

At Ryu's house..

"So...watcha' wanna play?" Ryu asked. "Up to you" i said. "Hmm... Wanna play FarCry 4?" I just nodded. Ryu and i had been bestfriends since the first grade in elementary. So, playing games in his house was a normal thing. But, the thing is.. I kinda have romantic feelings for him. But i just kept denying it. Saying like "he's just a friend, a friend!"and.. I'm pretty sure he already have crush besides me, with a nice girl who's nicer than me. I will be prepared for the day when he will reject me. "So.. here's the controller.." Ryu said. "Hmn.. Yeah"
"You okay?" "Yeah, i'm fine" i replied. "'Kay.." And we started playing. After an hour or so, we stopped playing and i went home. I was on my way back, when two man who's around their middle 30's went to me. "Hey, beautiful. You alone?" The guy who has black, spiky hair said. I wasn't paying attention, dammit! There was no one other than us three on that road. I need to think fast! I thought.
Then , the other guy approached me, by trying to touch me. I punched him in the stomach, making him flying far across. "Don't you dare touch me!" I shouted. When suddenly, a fire lit up on my hand! "Wah!wah!! What the heck!?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger~ XD continue reading to find out!