Chapter 14 : Ryu's reaction

To my dearest friend, Akkey-chan, please imagine this is you and Ghazy ;)
~~~~

Ruri's POV

Dead silence..

I knew it would become like this. I knew he would reject me. So i stood from the chair and twisted my head to the opposite way from Ryu and said, "I understand if you want to distance your self from me, Ryu. So please feel free to do so. I'm okay! But, i'm sure there will be others that will accept me for who i really am. So then, is this goodbye, Ryu?" I then twisted my head to him and looked straight to his eyes. I felt my eyes hot, and teary. So i started to wak away from him. But then, a hand grabbed my wrist and then hugged me from behind. "And i'm one of the people that will accept you for who you really am!". It was Ryu who hugged me. I hugged him back. And we stayed like that for a while.

Then we sat again. "Why didn't you tell ne earlier?" He started. "Well.. I don't know.. I heard that i'n very targeted. So i tried as much as possible to stay unpopular." I said. "Ruri, look at me. No matter what, i will always be your ally, 'kay?" He said. He had this strong-willed eye that made me trust his words. I nodded silently. I hugged him again. "Thank you.." I said quietly.

Then a rustle was heard from behind us. "Hushhh! Urara! Can you atleast be more quiet? They can hear us!" Said a voice, whispering. "It's useless you guys! We can hear you!" I yelled. Then Urara, Hikari, Harper, and Ichiro appeared from behind the bushes. "Ehehehe.." Urara was grinning, Harper was smiling like an innocent angel, Hikari was fidgeting, and Ichiro didn't even bother to look.

"Uhm.. We didn't mean to spy on you guys.. We kinda saw you guys hugging when we were on our way back from the Convenience store! But then Ichiro really wanted to see you guys close, so he teleported all of us here! But we made too much noise.." Hikari explained. Ryu and I looked at each other. Then we laughed together. The four of then was confused. "What are you guys laughing about?" Urara said. "Nothing.. let's go back to the hotel! Or sensei will be worried again." I said smiling.

~ On the way back ~

No one's POV

The girls were walking up ahead from the two boys. The boys were talking about something really serious, it seems.

Ryu's POV

Here comes the questions..
"So what happened dude?? Did ya' kiss her? Did ya' confessed to her? What did ya' do to her? Are you guys dating now? TELL ME!!". He said. I just sighed. "Calm down, you freak. We're not dating.. yet." I said while blushing. "Well, i'll try to confess to her when the time comes! I didn't kiss her, i only hugged her." I said. Well, he do look dissapointed by my answer, but then he was happy again. "You will confess to her, riiiggghtt???". 'Damn this match maker boy!' I thought. "Yes, yes!". He calmed down, just like a baby who calmed down after crying wanting to drink their milk.

We reached the hotel and thankfully, sensei weren't there to scold us.