Chapter 10 : I'll help you!

Ruri's POV

I finished showering then put on some clothes that i brought. I put on my necklace too. Then Harper went to me. "Hey, Ruri-san! Do you want to go somewhere after dinner?" She said with a smile. I smiled back then said "Sure!". Then we went downstairs and ate dinner.

[ Time skip : after dinner ] •

Harper and I started to walk to whoever knows. "Nee, Harper, where are we going?" I said. "Oh, just to a park nearby. I wanted to talk to you about something." I just nodded. As we were alreadyat the park, we sat on a bench that was empty. The park was also empty. "So, what did you want to talk about, Harper?" I said starting the conversation. "Um.. Can I ask you something? Biy please be honest with me.." She said. "Yeah, of course, what's the matter?" I said.
"Are you.. The Yuka?" She said. I was surprised she found out about that. "How did you know?" I asked. "Well, i sensed your power earlier before.." I said. Then it hit me. I took off my necklace earlier, what a dumbass i am. I thought. "Sorry about this, Ruri-san" She said. I eas confused when suddenly, she crystalized my body except my head. I couldn't move. She then turned her arm to a sharp crystal that could cut anything. I think she's planning to decapitate me. "HARPER! What is the meaning of this!?" I yelled. "I'm sorry.. I've been sent here by a dark guy just to kill you in order to let my family live." She said. When she swing her arm, i teleported to behind her. And i melted her crystal. "Wha-!?"

I then put her on ruins that no one can dispell it unless it's me. "Harper, can we talk this straight?" I said. "What did the guy said to you about me?" I continued. "H-he said that you'll destroy the world.." She said. "Bull! I won't. Oh, and i can help you with beating the guy and saving your family." I said. "But my family is.. In Yomi.. I heard that the Yuka cannot enter the Yomi for more than three days?" (a/n: yes Kamisama Hajimemashita fans! XD) She said. "Hmm.. Why? Then i'll do it in only one day!" I smiled. She just looked at me with thankful eyes. "Thank you, thank you so much, Ruri-san!" She then hugged me, and i hugged her back. "Oh, and what is about me being in Yomi for more than three days?" I said. "I'll tell you later." She said. "Okay then, we should go back. The other will be worried." I said. Then we went back to our hotel.
=================
What will happen if Ruri stays in Yomi for more than three days? Keep reading! ^^