Chapter 11 : A Mysterious lady

HEYYYYYAAAA MINNAA-SAN!!!
I am truly sorry for not updating for like.. 1 MONTH? :D
I just kinda moved to a new school, so i was just trying to adjust myself to the school. So.. Yeah! :D anyway, here's chapter 11! Hope you like it!~
=====================
Ruri's POV

We then reached our hotel and sneeked in, trying not to be seen by the teachers. If we were seen, WE'LL BE DOOMED FOR SURE! I unlocked the door to our hotel room and stepped in. We saw Hikari, Urara, Ryu, and Ichiro sitting on the couch watching tv together. "Hey guys.." We both said. "There you guys are! Where have you been?" Urara said. "Oh, we just went out for some fresh air!" I said. "Anyway, we're going to sleep earlier guys, good night!" Harper said. "Night!" They said. Then Harper and I went to our room. I laid down on my bed and then a thought came to me.
'What was than about me being in Yomi for more than three days?'
Then i shuffled to my left, facing Harper who's now sitting at the edge of her bed. "Ne, Harper. What was that about me being in Yomi for more than three days?" I said. She just stared at me with blank eyes.

"You didn't know?" She said. "Nope" i said. "Your mother didn't tell you?" She asked. "Nope" i replied. "Okay, i'll tell you. If you stay in Yomi for more than three days.." She didn't get the chance to finish her sentence when suddenly it was all black. I think we're at a pitch black room.

Suddenly, i felt a really strong magic power with us in the same room. "I know you're out there. Come out, show yourself!" Then an evil laugh was heard. "Ahhahahahaha, you're sharo, little girl" the voice said. It was a woman's voice. Then suddenly, i felt weak at the knees. "Urgh, Harper. What's going on?" I said weakly. "I.. I don't know. It's like something's draining our magic power." She said. "Humm.. Thank you for feeding me your maggic power, gurlss!" The evil voice said again. Then we were back at our room again, panting. I looked over to the side and saw Ryu by my side and Urara by Harper's side. I can hear a faint voice, it was Hikari's. I can hear her say "i'll call Sou-sensei!" She then ran outside. I felt really hard to stick my eye open. Then, darkness erupted over me.
=====================
Gomen for short chapter minna! >.<
Stay tuned to find out! ;)