Chapter 7: A Field Trip

It's been 4 months since Ryu tranfered to my class. To be honest, it's been fun. Actually, when i tranfered here, i felt a little lonely because Ryu wasn't there with me. Where we would usually joke around and stuff. Oh, and i made beastfriends. It's Urara, Hikari, and Harper. I sat at my usual seat and stared off the window. "Hey, Ruri-chan! Something's wrong" Harper said "Oh, nothing's the matter. I was just sleepy. I couldn't sleep last night!" I said while pouting. "Um, do you want to go to the infirmary?" Harper said. "No, it's okay, i'm fine" i replied. "Heyyy guyyzzz!" Urara came to us. Sitting in front of me. Hikari went after Urara and sat in front of Harper. "Hi Ruri-san, and Harper-san!" Hikari greeted. "Hi" we greeted back. Then Ryu came in. He suddenly just slept on his desk. We just giggled. Then Sensei came in.

"Okay guys! We have some great news! We're going on a field trip to Kyoto!" The class cheered. "You will all be in a small group of 6, you can pick the members of your group. That group will share the same room in the hotel." Sensei exaplained.
"Please submit the list of the group members' names after lunch to me, okay?" 'Hai' we all said. After lunch, we submitted the list of the group members' names. Here is the list.

- Kushikawa Ruri
- Kaitani Ryu
- Harper Middleton
- Urara
- Natsumi Hikari
- Kyousuke Ichiro (a/n: Ryu's best bud)

"Okay class, the field trip will be 3 days and 2 nights long. It will be at monday two weeks from now. Other informations will be told later."
~~~~~~~~
Gomen for short chapter minna >.<