Chapter 5: The transer student from Australia!

Two weeks later..

I sat on my chair at class. Class was about to start. Sou-sensei walked in the class with a bright smile. "Okay, class! Today, we have another transfer student! But she's from Australia! Harper-san, you can come in" then, a tall girl with golden-ish hair came in. She has a beatiful and fair skin. "You can introduce yourself" Sensei said.
"Hello! My name is
Harper Middleton. Nice to meet you guys! I hope we can be friends!" The girl said. "Okay, you can sit there" Sensi said while pointing to the empty chair beside me. She then walked to my direction and sat on the chair. "Hello, nice to meet you! Let's be friends, what's your name?" She said while stretching out her hand to me. "I'm Ruri. Kushikawa Ruri" i said. Then i shook hands with her.

"Okay class, open the text book page 36 please" and class started.
Oh yeah i forgot to tell you. I now have bestfriend here in the Magic Class. It's Hikari and Urara! I'll tell you about them. Urara is fun to befriends with, and a bit idiotic. She's good in sports and magic, but bad at academic. While Hikari is the indoor type of person. She's really mature and very kind. She's just like a big sis! Anyway, i must concentrate now!

*RIIIIINGG!* the school bells rang. Telling it's time for the lunch break.
I was walking to the canteen when Harper suddenly tapped me on my shoulder. "Um.. Ruri-san, can i eat my lunch with you?" She said oh sure! I'm eating with Hikari and Urara today, you should be friends with them too!" I said. "Okay! Thanks" she said. Then we headed to the canteen and bought our foods, and then, we went to the school's garden and sat on one of the benches there.

"Ah! There you are, Ruri!" Urara shouted, and made her way to us.
Hikari followed behind. "Oh, you're the new transfer student earlier! Whatcha name? Um.. Hara? Hare? Harp?" "It's Harper you dumbass" i said. "Oh, right!" She exclaimed.
"Uh.. Nice to meet you. Are you Urara-san or Hikari-san?" She asked. "You can just call me Urara!"
"I'm Hikari" "oh okay" then we ate our lunch. After that, we went to our class and class then started. Then we went home.