Chapter 6: Ryu's discovery

It was Saturday, and i'm bored as hell! So i went to Ryu's house to play some games with him. *knock knock* "Excuse me, is Ryu here?" I said. "Oh! Ruri-chan! Yes he's here, but it seems that Ryu doesn't want to go out of his room. I don't know why. It's been three days now. He only opens the door when i bring the food. He even skips school! That damn child.. Can you please help me, Ruri-chan?" Auntie (Ryu's mom) pleaded.
So i headed to his room upstairs and knocked on his door. "Go away!" Ryu shouted. "Ryu, it's me"
"What do you want?" Ryu said.
"I just wanted to play. I also brought you favourite snack~" i said hoping he'll open the door. Then he opened the door. I entered his room. "Ruri... am i weird?" Ryu started. "What's wrong? Is something the matter?"
"Promise me that you'll never tell anyone?" I nodded. "I.. might have super powers.." He said. I just stared at him blankly, not saying anything.
"Oi! Say something will 'ya!?"
"That's great! This is great news!!" I was really excited. "What is?"
I smiled at him. "You're going to be in the same class!"

After that, we went downstairs and explained the situation to Ryu's mom. She then explained all of the things just like mom said to me. (Well, except for the Yuka part).

The next day..

*Tap.. Tap..* Sensei walked in with someone familiar. It was Ryu.
"Good morning class! Today, we have another new student at the Magic Class!" Sensei said.
"Hello, i'm Kaitani Ryu. Nice to meet you" Ryu said. "You can seat there, Kaitani-kun" Sensei said while pointing to the empty chair behind me. Ryu then walked to the chair behind me and then tapped my shoulder. "Heyya Ruri! We're near each other again! Does that means that we're to be together?" Ryu said while winking. I just hissed. Then class started.