Chapter 15 : The Vision

HEY GUYS! I am reeeaaally sorry for not updating for who knows how long! >.< But anyway, here's the bew chapter! I hope you like it!

[ Time skip : 2 days ]

Ruri's POV

I heard a faint voice, calling my name. But i can't recognize who it is.

"Ruri... Ruri!... RURI!"

I woke up at the third call of my name. It was mom. I was confused. Mom's expression was really worried.

"What's wrong.. Mom?" I asked

Mom only stared at me for a second, then answered.

"You.. You were screaming. You were screaming in pain. Did you have a nightmare?"

That was when i remembered my dream.

[ Dream ]

I was standing alone in between a pile of broken buildings. I looked around to find someone, but i can't seem to spot anyone. So i started to walk. But, i walked aimlessly, like i have nowhere to go. Then i saw a few people gathering. Looking afraid. I opened my mouth to ask what was happening, when suddenly, i was cut by a person yelling at me.

"It's her! Cover yourselves! Get away!"

Then i looked to my right, and saw Ryu lying on his back. Urara, Hikari, Harper and Ichiro was there too. I went to them and asked.

"What happened? Ryu! Is Ryu okay?"
"You.." Hikari said.
"Me..?" I asked again.
"You traitor! You did all this! You couldn't control your power, and so you killed Ryu!" She continued.

My eyes were wide as plates. (Lol). I walked backward slowly.

"Stay away! Monster!Just die!!" One of the people shouted. That was when i bursts into tears. I dropped to my knees and cried.

[ End of dream ]

I started to cry again. My mom looked at me with worried eyes.

"Let's talk about it later, okay?"
She said.
I nodded.
~~~~

I took a shower and ate breakfast. After that, i sat on the sofa on our family room. Mom was with me. There was a long silence, before i started to talk.

"Mom.." I started.
"Yes sweetheart?" She said with a smile.
"I don't want my powers. I'm afraid that i will hurt others..." I continued. My eyes were watery. I hugged my mom to cover my face.
"Oh dear.. You can't give up! Your powers are a gift for you, Ruri." She said, comforting.
"Uugh..."
"All you have to do is a bit training, dear.."
My head snapped up. "Then.. Who will i train with..?"
"I'll contact my teacher, okay? He's a brilliant sensei (teacher) who has a great power too. So he can also understand you."
"Okay then.. But mom? Can i ask you something?" I said.
"Sure, anything."
"I heard Harper mentioning about me being in Yomi for more than 3 days will be chaotic. What will happen, mom?" I asked.

There was a long silence again before my mom answered my question.
"Hm.. Okay, i'll tell you.."