2

After disconnecting the call with a raised heart, she reached the hospital and checked for Chaeryeong's room at reception. Once she reached the room, with a shivering hand she opened that room. But to her surprise instead of Chaeryeong, Ryujin was sitting in the patient's bed peacefully using her mobile to scroll through her social media account. With some band-aids on her hands and small cuts on her face.

"Hey, Ryujin, What happened to your face and arms? Where is Chaeryeong?" Yuna asked with a worried tone.

"Hey, there Yuna." The sudden voice coming from behind surprised her at first, once she turned around it was Chaeryeong who was sitting in a chair with plasters on her right leg. She has some cuts on her face similar to Ryujin's.

"Oh My God, What happened to you Chaeryeong?" Yuna moved towards Chaeryeong while asking.

"We met with a small accident, Yuna. Nothing to worry about. Chill and take a seat." Ryujin said while patting the left side of her bed.

"How can I chill when both of you are seriously injured and Chaeryeong is being hospitalised?" Yuna said with a frustrated voice.

"Hey, It's nothing dude. While on our way to the theatre, I kinda of slipped my path. So unfortunately we collided with the road and ended up here in the hospital. It's not a big deal, just some minor injury." Ryujin replied to her.

"Some minor injury? Seriously Ryujin. For that small injury, She was hospitalised for a week?" Yuna asked while pointing towards Chaeryeong.

"Hmm. Actually, the Doctor asked me to go home once my leg was plastered. But She insists on being admitted here for a week. To be honest, she forced them to admit me here. I don't know why?" Chaeryeong replied while shaking her head.

"It's kinda suspicious." Yuna narrowed her eyes while looking at Ryujin.

"So tell me exactly what happened? In detail please." Yuna said while looking at Ryujin.

"It's Nothing." Ryujin replied while looking away.

"Just tell me already. I don't have patience." Yuna asked again.

"I couldn't get what you guys were talking about. Care to explain it to me? Pretty please." Chaeryeong asked them.

"It's Nothing, Chaeryeong. I think Yuna is imagining something. I don't know anything." Ryujin replied with an innocent look.

"Don't make that innocent face. If it's nothing, then answer my questions honestly." Yuna said while crossing her arms.

"Okay, What details do you need? Just ask me already. I don't have anything to hide." Ryujin said with a smile.

"Wait before that, I too have one doubt with Ryujin." Chaeryeong said.

"You too Brutus. Okay, one by one" replied Ryujin.

"Why did you force me to stay here for a week?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Hey, I suggested what is best for your condition. You have to listen to the doctor's advice." she defended.

"I know you are a doctor. but you are a paediatrician, and she isn't a kid." Yuna said.

"But still I am a Doctor, Yuna. So I can give my honest opinion. And you have to listen to the doctor's advice." Ryujin replied.

"Wait, I agree with your point. But my consulting doctor said I could go home after the plastering. Still, you forced me to stay here for a week. Also, you argued with them to arrange a room for me to stay in. Just tell me the exact reason?" Chaeryeong asked again.

"Also I want to know the reason, out of all the hospitals in this city, why you chose this SJ hospital?" Yuna asked her.

"Simple, It's the best hospital in the city. And it wasn't my choice, someone in the accident zone helped us to get here." Ryujin said with a smile.

"But I thought you didn't like to be in SJ hospital, before. When did it change?" Yuna asked again.

Suddenly the room door opened, and Ryujin was excited to see that person. It is revealed as a hospital worker who comes to clean the room. Soon Ryujin's excitement was replaced with a disappointed face. Before she hides her feelings, Yuna and Chaeryeong note her sudden change in expression.