4

'What a beautiful smile.' Ryujin thought to herself and while recreating Yeji's beautiful smile inside her head for the 'n' number of times.

"Hmmkum" a sudden sound behind her pulled her out of her imagination. Rujin slowly turned herself to meet with the suspicious look from her friends.

"So it's all because of her right?" Yuna asked in a serious tone.

"What are you speaking? I know nothing about what you are thinking." Runjin said with a nervous tone.

"Don't deny it Rujin. We can see it from here. The answer for all our questions and doubts was right?" Yuna asked again. But Rujin simply blinked her eyes to think of a convincing reply to her.

"So she was the reason I was hospitalised for a week. Am I right?" this time Chaeryeong asked her.

Rujin didn't answer their question, Just kept her head low. She felt ashamed to use her friend as a cover to see Yeji for a bit more time. But surprisingly she felt a hug, so looked straight to see Chaeryeong hug her while Yuna was frozen in her place.

" Aw.. Finally my baby is in Love." Chaeryeong said while smiling brightly which brought a smile to Ryujin's face as well.

"Hey Chae, please be careful. You already got plaster in one leg. Are you running to hug her? What's that emergency?" Yuna Scolded Chaeryeong while helping her to sit back in the hospital bed.

"I am fine, Yuna. You already heard Dr. Lia and Dr. Yeji right. They both assured me that I am fine and we can remove this plaster in a week." Chearyeong replied with a cute smile.

Yuna nodded her head and turned to Ryujin and asked her, "Are you serious Ryujin?"

"Sorry I didn't mean to use Chaeryeong to get closer to Yeji. I must be stupid to use my bestfriend to get some stranger's contact." Ryujin replied with a guilty tone.

"No, I am not asking that. Are you seriously in love with her?" Yuna asked her again.

"Yes, I think I am in love with her." Ryujin replied while blushing.

"Hey Yuna, Don't scare her away. This is the first time she showed some interest in someone." Chaeryeong said while crossing her arms.

"No Chae, I am not scaring her. I am just happy that she came out of her childhood crush and started to look for someone alive." Yuna said at the same time Ryujin looked down.

"Don't worry Ryujin, we are here to help you. We will help to make Yeji fall for you." Yuna said while hugging Ryujin.

But the actual truth is Ryujin didn't overcome her childhood crush. Maybe she fell in love with Yeji just because she looks like her childhood crush.