9

The next day, Everything is prepared for Chaeryeong's final examination. At the correct time, Yeji Joined them. Lia was going to cut open the plaster from Chaeryeong's legs, but Yuna stopped her and with her cute smile, she requested Yeji to do the honours.

Ryujin was shocked and was 100% sure Yeji would ignore Yuna's request. But to her surprise, Yeji smiles back and proceed to remove the plaster from Chaeryeong's leg. She couldn't believe her eyes. 'Maybe as like others even Yeji couldn't say no when Yuna used her superpowers and puppy eyes.' Ryujin convinces herself.

When Yeji was about to cut the plaster, she noticed something was written on it. 'To my dear doctor, Whenever I see your smile my heart keeps beating faster and faster. I think am addicted to your smile. It is like my cure. And I want to see that smile every day.' with a Heart. Yeji looked around the room and noticed everyone was focusing on her. But she was curious about who was the writer. With an awkward smile, She once again read the room. Yuna and Chaeryeong take a glance at each other. So obviously it's not them. Lia was clueless about the thing, so she had a normal face. So she naturally turned to the last person in the room, Ryujin had this sad face looking everywhere but at her. It was obvious Ryujin wrote the words. Yeji was happy about that but at the same moment looking at Ryujin's reaction, she thought 'Oh maybe she wrote that for Lia. But I was the one taking her place.' She hasn't spoken other words and Shrugged. And proceed to remove the plaster as if nothing happened. After examining Chaeryeong's leg, It was completely cured and she is ready to discharge.

"So If you are available in the evening can we go for Dinner tonight?" Yuna asked with excitement.

"Sure. I am free to go anywhere now." Chaeryeong reciprocated the same excitement as Yuna.

"Okay guys, I am leaving for my routine." Yeji tried to excuse herself to continue her pending work. Lia was also about to leave.

But before either of them took a step Yuna spoke again, "Wait, I am inviting you two as well."

"What? You're inviting us?" Lia asked.

"Yes, It's our last day in this hospital, right? So we need to celebrate Chaeryeong's fast recovery." Yuna replied again.

'It was some minor ankle sprain. So it took just a week to cure.' Both Ryujin and Yeji thought in their minds and kept their lips sealed to spoil the moment.

"No guys, we don't want to interrupt your fun" Lia said.

"Yes, we don't want to be the extras in your friendship gathering" Yeji remarked.

"No, You two weren't extras or interrupts in our gatherings. I thought you were our friends and we could hang out." Yuna said with a small voice.

"Yuna don't force them." Ryujin said while patting Yuna's shoulder who still kept her head low.

"Yes we are friends and We will come." Ryujin was surprised by Yeji's voice. But Yeji smiling at Yuna.

"Super." Yuna jumped in excitement.

"Then we will pick you two up at 6 in the evening from the hospital itself." Chareyeong said.

"But your leg was cured just today. It might hurt for a while to do hard work. You shouldn't put your legs to stress yet." Lia said in a warning tone.

"Hey chill, We have our designated driver for this driving stuff. Ryujin will help us to drive there. Chaeryeong said pointing to Ryujin.

Both Yeji and Lia nodded at the statement and left the room.