3

"Surely something is fishy." They both said in unison while looking at Ryujin.

"Nothing is fishy. Just take a rest, Chaeryeong. And you go and buy some snacks for us to eat." Ryujin replied while looking at Yuna.

"Okay, I will buy anything you want. But before that, you have to answer my question." Yuna asked.

"Seriously Yuna. It's not fair." Ryujin complaints.

"Yeah, First tell me. Are you anticipating anyone's arrival? And If Chaeryeong needs hospitalisation why can't we change to some other hospital?" Yuna questioned her again.

"No... No way... We can't change the hospital." Ryujin replied in an urgent voice.

"But why?" Yuna asked again. At the same time, Two people in Doctor's uniforms opened their room door. Ryujin Ignored Yuna's question and fixed his gaze on the doctors.

"Hi Chaeryeong, How are you feeling?" a Doctor named Yeji with a beautiful smile asked.

"Hi Doctor, I am feeling good." Chaeryeong replied with a smile.

"It's good to hear. Meet Dr Lia, She is the best Orthopaedic Specialist in our hospital and she will help you recover soon." Yeji told her with a smile.

"Hi Chaeryeong, Can I see your X-ray and CT scan?" Lia asked her.

"Sure, Doctor. Here it is." Ryujin Handed her the reports.

Once Lia checked with the reports, "It's nothing to worry Chaeryeong. There are no fractures or injuries in your bones. It's just a minor ligament sprain. It will be healed in one or two weeks. And there is no need for you to stay in the hospital. Actually, you can go home.." Before Lia could finish, Yeji nudged to her side.

"Since It's a minor injury, I already told her to go home and take a rest. But that short girl standing behind us... She argued with us to admit her to this hospital for a week. I wish I could have admitted them to some other hospital." Yeji whispered to Lia enough to be heard by Yuna and Chaeryeong.

"Okay Chaeryeong, Take a rest. If you need any help or assistance, feel free to contact her." Yeji told her while pointing towards Lia.

"Thank you, Doctor." Yuna and Chaeryeong said in unison.

Before Yeji and Lia left the room, Ryujin asked "But wait doctor. If we need any assistance, Can we contact you as well." while looking at Yeji.

"Sorry, madam. I am an anesthesiologist. I can't do any better than Lia." Yeji replied.

"But you were the one who helped her this morning right?" Ryujin asked again.

"Yes, But I only do emergency medical support. When I witnessed the accident this morning, I thought this would be a critical case. So I performed first-aid for her. But after the report came, it seemed like a minor injury. So she won't need my help. Moreover, Lia is the best Orthopaedic Specialist in this city and she will take care of your friend's injury. Don't worry." Yeji replied with a bit of irritation.

"But.." Before Rujin could speak more Yuna pulled her aside and said, "Thank you for the help Dr.Yeji. I'm Rujin's sister Yuna. We will contact Dr. Lia if my friend needs any help." with a beautiful smile.

'At least her sister has some sense of knowledge.' Yeji Thought to herself and nodded her head with a beautiful smile before leaving the room along with Lia.