7

Julie and Luke spent the weekend together, alone with each other. They didn't talk about what happened between them. They felt good around each other.
They talked about everything in the world, laughed a lot, wrote songs and just enjoyed what they have.
Julie was playing a new song on the synthesizer, but Luke was playing a completely different tune.
- Luke, I think you're playing some other song.
- Do you like it?
- Sounds good.
- Here, read it.
Luke handed the girl his notebook and she eagerly began to run her eyes over the text.
- What is this song? - Julie smiled. - "You are the light in my darkness."
- Okay, it sounded better in my head. - Luke went over to Julie to pick up his notebook, but she wouldn't let go of it.
- "I'm brighter next to you".
- If you don't like it, you can just say so, right?
- I like it, but it's so unlike you. -  Julie smiled. - And this song is clearly not for the band.
- Of course it's not for the band. - Luke looked away. - I just thought... I owe you a song. In response.
Julie smiled into Luke's eyes, a gesture she found terribly sweet.
- Is this really for me?
- Not anymore, because I'm going to rewrite it.
- Do you really think you need a song? I think you've expressed all your feelings without a song. - Julie smiled again.
- And I can do it again... - Luke leaned closer to Julie, and for some reason she blushed slightly.
- Really?
- Do you need proof? - Luke was going to kiss the girl, but she deftly dodged the kiss, the guy made a displeased face. Julie just smiled.
Julie turned her gaze back to the text and Luke rolled his eyes.
- Okay, you're going to have to rewrite this. I don't like when songs are unfinished.
- Well, don't read it.
- I'm interested!
- I will write the most beautiful song for you. - Luke smiled. - Just like you...
- Stop looking at me like that...
- I just can't...
- You should learn or we'll both go crazy.
Luke finally took his notebook from Julie and hugged her tightly, and she melted into his arms.